Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La14672.png

Gaaaah.. *panic mode* my PS+ will expire in less than a month therefore I need to play as much as many PS+ games I could for next 20~ days... and this one's the first victim...

this was actually fun puzzle game... recommended to all that enjoys puzzle games that makes you think for some time ^_^ + it "is" free from PS+ ^_^

Alone In The Dark

L2231fe.png

This was pretty easy.

original.jpg

Journey 100% 24th Jul 2015

Developer Thatgamecompany took the beauty of Flow and the meditative gameplay of Flower, and added an immense sense of scale in its third and most impressive game. In the length of a standard movie, Journey is able to consistently make me feel emotion in a way that few games ever have. At just over two hours long, Journey delivers an adventure that runs the gamut of human emotions. The awe that comes from cresting your first hill and spotting the mountain on the horizon is paired expertly with the fear that stems from exploring the ancient caverns beneath your destination. The playful curiosity of stumbling across a fellow traveler – another player having their own experience – and wordlessly cooperating with them to explore this world is only strengthened by the isolation and desperation that awaits near the mountain's frozen summit.Without spoiling the ending, the visual and emotional catharsis that exists at the top of that mountain makes playing Journey a powerful circle that I want to constantly revisit.Whether you’re playing it for the first time, or revisiting it after three years, Journy remains one of the most powerful games in recent memory. With strong environmental storytelling, powerful music, and an emotional ending, it is absolutely a classic of the modern adventure genre. If you missed it on PS3, do yourself a favor and experience it on PS4. If you did play on PS3, you now own it on PS4, so this minimal graphical update is an excellent excuse to revisit it.

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 3

Finished several 100% in the last two weeks. 

listing-6fc35485-c865-4a09-a90e-0c852e62

La14672.png

Rain_Cover_Art.png

And I'm currently working through the last level for my final trophy of:

L63f696.png

Should be able to finish it tonight.

Edited by Hemiak

L99ac32.png

100% on 21st July 2015

(6 days, 17 hours, 55 minutes)

Good story, great puzzles wish I could spend more time on this game and try to solve all the puzzles on my own because I read a lot of forums site that this game is so buggy and glitchy that I may have rush through the campaign. :(  Actually I never encounter any major bug or glitch along the whole playthrough not even a single frozen, only when enter a new area sometimes it take more than 5 minutes to load.  :| 

My Ether One Platinum Video

Run-Sackboy-Run.jpg

Run Sackboy Run-100%

This was not fun. This is what is wrong with the gaming industry. I only completed this game because I wanted to write this up. This game is a huge blot of the LBP franchise and Sony should feel bad for making it.

There is nothing fun about this game and everything in it is there to mess with you and make you want to spend real money (WHICH YOU SHOULD NEVER DO). These FtP games are designed to lure suckers into spending money to make it easier because the game limits what you can do. The amount of money it would take to buy the most expensive real item could be spent on buying a real LittleBigPlanet game.

Anyways this game sucks and I deleted it from my Vita the second the last trophy popped.

FALLOUT 3

I'm about to hit it on Lego LotR for PS3: I'm at 94% now, but I wanted to post in this thread a little early to ask this: would you guys mind please posting the name of the game as well when you use an image to show which game it is? Because the pictures don't show up on weekly/daily notification emails for thread subscriptions :( so I see a post and comments about something, but as the images aren't included I've no idea what the subject is... It's frustrating.