The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

@locutus442 @buckallmighty I guess we're all watching Disney+ this weekend. Here's what I watched last night:

At-Worlds-End-banner.jpeg

Back when this first came out in theaters, I didn't like it as much as The Curse of the Black Pearl or Dead Man's Chest, but there's a few great set pieces that I never forgot - and wanted to rewatch - such as the Rocking the Ship/Up is Down and The Destruction of the HMS Endeavour sequences.

qrtvjfnr09s71.gif

I ended up enjoying revisiting the whole movie. It's really beautifully shot, with amazing exterior locations and interior scenery. It also got a few laughs out of me with some well placed jokes. And Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa... simply one of those "born to play the role" situations.

Oh, and there's also that super meta Keith Richards cameo and the return of poochie.

intro-import.jpg

Fun stuff.

• Like 2

Resident-Evil-Welcome-to-Raccoon-City-Tr

I saw Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City earlier today. Absolutely loved it! FAR better than I expected it to be. The whole thing is like a love letter to fans.

Highly recommend! Just make sure to stick around during the credits for an additional scene.

Edited by SmileSlice