The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, which I have to say, was not a bad film at all, an enjoyable one.  Decided to finally watch it on Blu-ray, been meaning to for a little while, as the trailers for it made it seem like a neat little movie.  I know, nothing great was expected from it, which was also nice, enjoyable all the same.

• Like 1

Silence_(2016_film).png

Silence is the kind of movie you watch late at night, alone, and spend the entire day after just thinking about it. Martin Scorsese's theological historical epic is a deep introspect into faith, the human spirit and the intersection of morality and beliefs. Honestly last year's biggest snub from the Oscars.

• Like 1

Logan. Incredible movie. Just brutal and top-notch.

13 hours ago, TangrakNor said:

220px-CentralIntelligencePoster.jpg   Central Intelligence     &     5th-Wave_poster.jpg     The 5th Wave

Central intel was funny. 5th Wave...the books were much better (well the 3rd was a drag), but the movie is nothing like the books.

Logan, if you avoided the trailers and any info at all it's a fantastic movie.

Otherwise it's still a great movie but

Spoiler

Totally meant to be a farewell to our loved Hugh Jackman and his unforgettable Wolverine.

The movie is well acted, nice fight scenes but the only thing you're interested to know is how Wolverine is going to die. There's no much offered in the movie, no really good reference about the deceased mutants, and sorry but I didn't feel attached to the "Stop reading those comics" this what we're living is real. All in all a great movie but I don't feel that it's hundreds miles away from the rest of the X-men movies.

Image result for Logan  

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Central intel was funny. 5th Wave...the books were much better (well the 3rd was a drag), but the movie is nothing like the books.

I agree absolutely to your statement. CI wasn't anything special, but something to laugh. 5th Wave had good moments but never thrilled me out.

45 minutes ago, TangrakNor said:

I agree absolutely to your statement. CI wasn't anything special, but something to laugh. 5th Wave had good moments but never thrilled me out.

5th Wave...if you ever read the books, starts out strong in the first novel, becomes so-so in the second, and ends up being a whiny girl's diary by the third book. So, yeah, don't expect any sequels. Now, I wouldn't mind an accurate Mortal Instrument series of movies. :/ 

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions.

This was a great movie imo. A must watch for fans of the original series.

Movie i last saw (that I had already watched): Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds of Time.

This movie is really eeeeehhh.... 

Spoiler

Even though this movie is about Yusei, Jaden really steals the duel.

On 3/5/2017 at 4:16 AM, GoldenShaka said:

Logan, if you avoided the trailers and any info at all it's a fantastic movie.

Otherwise it's still a great movie but

Reveal hidden contents

Totally meant to be a farewell to our loved Hugh Jackman and his unforgettable Wolverine.

The movie is well acted, nice fight scenes but the only thing you're interested to know is how Wolverine is going to die. There's no much offered in the movie, no really good reference about the deceased mutants, and sorry but I didn't feel attached to the "Stop reading those comics" this what we're living is real. All in all a great movie but I don't feel that it's hundreds miles away from the rest of the X-men movies.

Image result for Logan  

That's partially why the movie work for. It's about Logan and purely Logan, it doesn't waste time trying to make you understand exactly what happened to other mutants and what not references are dropped but its mostly background. Not sure what you're trying to say with the ''stop reading those comics'' complaint.

6 hours ago, HaSoOoN-MHD said:

Reveal hidden contents

That's partially why the movie work for. It's about Logan and purely Logan, it doesn't waste time trying to make you understand exactly what happened to other mutants and what not references are dropped but its mostly background. Not sure what you're trying to say with the ''stop reading those comics'' complaint.

Spoiler

Yes, I know, this is not the first Wolverine standalone movie, I think the previous one was fantastic.

But considering that (standalone aspect) , it's complicate for me to accept the "Best X-men movie".

Probably I will more understandable with a similar situation in the Marvel Universe. 

The avengers, we have "standalone" Captain America movies, which are the bests from the whole list of avengers movies including Thor and Ironman, but Captain movies are connected to Avengers, so I can say Winter soldier is the best Avengers movie.

And yes, I know that Logan was always a lone wolf, but I felt attached to the first movie having him there in one way or another.

About the part of the movie when Logan is trying to convince Laura that Eden and all other X-men references from comics are fictional, and then he's basically terrified that all that exist in the comics is real when he saw the location and phone number. I guess is fan service trying to make it feel as part of real life, but Idk I didn't find it necessary to make me fell sympathetic with him, I don't hate the idea, just I didn't need it to feel Logan suffering.