The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai season 1 and 2)

boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai.jpg

Man oh man, what in the heck did I watch ?

I liked the first season a lot even though I felt the development was quite slow. But man that second season felt like a screw up !!! There wasn't a single episode I didn't want to punch the MC right in the face. He's completely oblivious to what happens around him and remains indecisive for the whole thing ! The only good thing about this second season was a hint towards confession in the third season... Which is comming out in 2016 !!! For real ? I can't wait thaaaaaat long you idiots ! I really hate when they just drag out the obvious. Especially when they do it for more 13 episodes ! Japanese peeps, you always go to far on most things (and I don't mind), but there is one thing you guys really need to push a little harder.

If you're hoping on an anime that comes to a conclusion, this is not the one to watch (or at least not untill season 3 comes out) Sad, really sad.

• Like 1

Mirai Nikki

70373.jpg

Went into it curious by all the hype it gets, and man... what a letdown. Rather, what a mindless waste of time. Mainly because the show fails at the two most important factors in making a good story: plot and characters. I tend not to like shows where 90% of the characters are murderous psychopaths with no real motivation behind their actions. And the plot is so random, 80% of the time you won't be able to understand just what the hell is going on, or why is it even going on.

AniDB even erased my recommendation (or rather, lack of it). Twice. I could understand it if I was being rude or spelled/wrote horribly, but all I did was disagree with most people and say that, in my opinion, this show is in no way a good one.

• Like 1

61225.jpg     Space Travelers: The Animation

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

Year: 2000

In the New Cosmic Century 038, humanity is suddenly attacked by an unknown alien civilization known as the Orbital Ring System. Soon, the entire Earth Civilization Sphere has been cut off from the space colonies, and is under the control of the ORS. Only Hayabusha Jetter, along with his band of misfit space pirates and smugglers, can break through ORS lines. (Source: Wikipedia)

A few shows I finished last month ^_^

Anime completed in February 2015: (6)

One Piece: Nejimaki Jima no Daibouken (rated with 8)

Black Cat Special (rated with 6)

Wolverine (rated with 6)

One Piece 3D: Mugiwara Chase (rated with 7)

One Piece Film Z (rated with 9)

Space☆Dandy 2nd Season (rated with 9)

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

1088o6o.jpg

Not bad... But certainly not good either. My problems with it are:

-The voice of the female lead is way too high pitched (She sounds like 10 year old)

-Characters are too superficial

-The only character that wasn't superficial AND that had the most romantic moments, doesn't even get chosen in the end... Biggest let down ever ? *sigh*

FairyTale: Season 7 Episodes 215-221

One Piece: Season 11 Episodes 677-682

Naruto Shippuden: Season 7-8 Episodes 395-401

Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan: Season 2 Episodes 3-15

i'm all up to date with my anime been slipping for a while!

Bakuman 2

34923.jpg

The second season was amazing from start to finish. I don't know how an anime adaptation of a manga about manga creators trying to get an anime adaptation could be so good, but its pulled off with aplomb. 
Every character is amazingly well written and the story consistently has me on edge. Its quite brilliant that the creator manages to come up with so many manga stories inside of its own manga story, very meta. 
Highly recommended and can't wait to start Bakuman 3. 9/10

tumblr_mrny0ikfW81rl956ao5_400.gif

Edited by Boooda

14706.jpg     Sketchbook: Full Color´s

Genre: Slice of Life

Year: 2007

Sora Kajiwara is a shy first year who joined the art club at her school. Sora slowly becomes less shy as she befriends everyone in the art club. She also grows artistically and learns how to sketch the beautiful world around her... and cats! (Source: MAL)

Fairy Tail

18179.jpg

I've finally finished the first Fairy Tail (175 episodes). I was a little iffy about it when I first started, but I am glad I watched it (even if

the last episode was full of cliff-hangers, & a big-ass "To Be Continued" sign <_<), I'm kinda surprised the show has so many haters.

golden_time_banner_by_princebardon-d7k3r

GoldenTime

Well... there's not much to say but this: Absolutely perfect.

This anime is so good it's a torture to watch (in a good way of course). My heart has been squeezed, torn and pulled back together a million times. If you're a fan of the romance genre -> must watch ! 

If you're a soft heart like me, you'll cry like a baby towards the ending. Koko x Banri ! Take that you ghost d*** !

Can't figure why I read so many mixed opinions, thank you very much for the recommendation Boooda !

• Like 1

golden_time_banner_by_princebardon-d7k3r

GoldenTime

Well... there's not much to say but this: Absolutely perfect.

This anime is so good it's a torture to watch (in a good way of course). My heart has been squeezed, torn and pulled back together a million times. If you're a fan of the romance genre -> must watch ! 

If you're a soft heart like me, you'll cry like a baby towards the ending. Koko x Banri ! Take that you ghost d*** !

Can't figure why I read so many mixed opinions, thank you very much for the recommendation Boooda !

Glad you liked it! This one definitely tugged at the heart strings  xD I thought it was a big breath of fresh air to have the characters actually in a relationship during the show, and not just building towards one. I also thought the conflict the MC had throughout the show (without getting spoilery) was really well done. I miss those characters, especially 2D-kun! The best wingman in any anime ever!

I thought it was a big breath of fresh air to have the characters actually in a relationship during the show, and not just building towards one. I also thought the conflict the MC had throughout the show (without getting spoilery) was really well done. I miss those characters, especially 2D-kun! The best wingman in any anime ever!

Indeed, it's kind of annoying when they work towards a relation at the slowest pace possible and then just make it a wrap when they admit their feelings to eachother.

It was a very innovative move to spice it up and I'd say it worked like a charm :P

I agree on the inner conflict :) I would discus more, but it's as you say, I'd spoil it so sorry...

2D-kun is awesome, he's the definition of a supportive friend ! Also: 

Those e-mails he sent at the end were an act of pure heroism ! If he hadn't done that... Well, you know :(

Thanks again :)

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Nisemonogatari

I cannot like the monogatari series at all. I appreicate the clever dialouge, but the characters and camera angels just ruin it for me. The only good thing about the show is Shinobou, Suruga, and Mayoi.

Hopefully Monogatari Second Season changes it my opinion. Apparently, it's the best out of the whole series. We will see...

Edited by CrazyEmotions

Log Horizon

60613.jpg

By its eleventh expansion pack, the massively multiplayer online role-playing game Elder Tale has become a global success, having a following of millions of players.
However, during the release of its twelfth expansion pack: Novasphere Pioneers, thirty thousand Japanese gamers who are all logged on at the time of the update, suddenly
   find themselves transported inside the game world and donning their in-game avatars. In the midst of the event, a socially awkward gamer called Shiroe along with his
       friends Naotsugu and Akatsuki decide to team up so that they may face this world which has now become their reality along with the challenges which lie ahead.

I finished-up Log Horizon last night, great anime (8.5/10), hopefully Log Horizon 2 will get dubbed too.

I started watching Kill La Kill again too, I'm up to episode 16. I hate recap episodes, & I usually just skip them, but all I have to say is this:
This is the best recap episode of any anime I've ever seen, if only every anime did this...
  • Like 1