Here's how to earn Valor Grand Cross

Afro_Gear

3 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Also a noteworthy detail about that cutoff point is that there's two people at shared 19th rank with 95575. So guess we will see whether or not the game witl give both or just one of them the trophy.

I'd be pretty pissed if I was the second guy and didn't make it just because the game placed me lower on the list for some arbitrary reason.

Luckily for the 2nd person with the score, they were rank 19 on a 186 page leaderboard so they do qualify for the leniency limit of the game. They will be getting the trophy as long as it didn't glitch. 

1 minute ago, Bale_Fire said:

I'm guessing this week will confirm whether going over 100 000 points will glitch the trophy or not.

Although I think you guys pretty much confirmed it was something else.

The person I helped this week got over 127,000 and has earned the trophy, so going over 100,000 does not glitch the trophy. 

Edited by Sergen

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

Luckily for the 2nd person with the score, they were rank 19 on a 186 page leaderboard so they do qualify for the leniency limit of the game. They will be getting the trophy as long as it didn't glitch. 

No, the second person is actually #20 if the game counts numbers and not ranks. Basically if the game just checks for the 19 top-ranked players, it might skip the second guy at shared 19th place.

I mean who knows with this game.

Edited by IDiivil

3 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

The one, who reached rank 19th as 2nd one got the trophy, just talking with him right now .. so if the tops over 100k didn't glitch out, means, that you can get the trophy that way as well :)

If that's the case then next week everyone should just get exactly... say 10000 points. That way even if it's 100 or 200 people at that point value, they will share the rank and get the trophy. Of course this relies on the assumption that the randoms, or anyone else won't go above the designated point value....

Can't wait to see till someone tries to organise this. *grabs popcorn*

Edited by IDiivil

1 minute ago, IDiivil said:

If that's the case then next week everyone should just get exactly... say 10000 points. That way even if it's 100 or 200 people at that point value, they will share the rank and get the trophy. Of course this relies on the assumption that the randoms, or anyone else won't go above the designated point value....

Can't wait to see till someone tries to organise this. *grabs popcorn*

I see now that they both have 19 as a rank by having the exact same score. A coincidence that they both got the same score while also being the two accounts that made it to the threshold. They really couldn't have planned that hahaha. But at least they're done. 

I am on place 19 this week and got the trophy even if I am listed as the second #19. We planned it to get the same points. I don't want to think about what would happen if one of us had a few points less... Just happy this horrible trip is over :D

Edited by Schivorer
  • Like 1

If you look at the scores below the top 20, there is a pretty big drop off fairly quickly. If you can’t reach 100k, don’t despair. There’s every chance that once those of us with access to multiple ps3’s get the VGC the scores required might drop somewhat.

20 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

RIP to matheusuchiha199 in 21st place with 94779 points... ugh what a brutal outcome. 

Also, I edited my original post to start tracking weekly point cut offs for reference. 

I helped him sometimes this week. Unfortunately he didn’t score more XP because some friends of him didn’t help today.

• Like 1

Dont really need Multiple PS3s and alts If you have good group of PPL helping you out like me and Demonslaying had. And yes we were among those who stopped just below 100k cause we knew some others were going to do IT as Well and thus felt confident enough that our scores were gonna Be enough anyways.

Anyhow The minimum score had Been rising up 25-30k each week, so expect something like 120k being possible minimum score this week....unless everyone could come to agreement to get exact same score like The players in 19th place did, but i doubt you PPL are ever gonna trust eachother enough to do that ;D.

Either way, this was My 2nd Time i tried this, failed The first Time some 3 weeks ago so Im glad this bullshit IS finally over

19 minutes ago, CyberSeadramon said:

I helped him sometimes this week. Unfortunately he didn’t score more XP because some friends of him didn’t help today.

Oh man :( poor Guy must feel utterly betrayed and devasted. I surely did The first Time i failed on this 3 weeks ago.

Really If either all players going for it could come up with agreement on max score, or If some one could hack The leaderboards to full IT with thousands of 0 score alts, would be so much easier for everyone.....

But right now you really need good amount of PPL you can count on plus heck lot of Time each Day to boost

I boosted like about 8-10 hours each Day and 10-15 k eachday, now you would have to sink on Even More hours...

But hopefully PPL WHO have too much Time on their hands like us Will start to run our soon enough to give those with not so much Time on their hands a chance

2 hours ago, Balnazzardi said:

Dont really need Multiple PS3s and alts If you have good group of PPL helping you out like me and Demonslaying had. And yes we were among those who stopped just below 100k cause we knew some others were going to do IT as Well and thus felt confident enough that our scores were gonna Be enough anyways.

Anyhow The minimum score had Been rising up 25-30k each week, so expect something like 120k being possible minimum score this week....unless everyone could come to agreement to get exact same score like The players in 19th place did, but i doubt you PPL are ever gonna trust eachother enough to do that ;D.

Either way, this was My 2nd Time i tried this, failed The first Time some 3 weeks ago so Im glad this bullshit IS finally over

Oh man :( poor Guy must feel utterly betrayed and devasted. I surely did The first Time i failed on this 3 weeks ago.

Really If either all players going for it could come up with agreement on max score, or If some one could hack The leaderboards to full IT with thousands of 0 score alts, would be so much easier for everyone.....

But right now you really need good amount of PPL you can count on plus heck lot of Time each Day to boost

I boosted like about 8-10 hours each Day and 10-15 k eachday, now you would have to sink on Even More hours...

But hopefully PPL WHO have too much Time on their hands like us Will start to run our soon enough to give those with not so much Time on their hands a chance

I've been messaged by like 10 different people who all say they'll be ready to grind as long as it takes to get the trophy, like 12+ hours a day for it. I add 3 PS3s and turbo the X button in their lobby for a whole week. Unfortunately more people asked me for help than I can help. But considering there are so few weeks left now, people will increase the threshold. 99% of people this week who got the trophy and surpassed 95,000 are people I've never heard of before who randomly manage to do a hardcore grind in a week. People think "I really want that platinum in my collection, it's an ultra rare platinum" or "It's one of the most famous FPS series, I need that platinum" and see the previous weeks scores and also think "that's the lowest score of last week, I need to beat that to make sure I get the trophy". Less active people play the game now while a lot of trophy hunters also go for it, so I really don't see it getting easier. You'd think getting over 70,000 would be the limit, but considering how many people give a shit about having unobtainable games in their trophy collection, they will do anything they can to finish this one. I'm just very glad I got it before 95,000 became the cut off point, because I really consider the game not worth doing if you need to get more than 80,000 to get Valor Grand Cross. The grind has to be done in a week and it's more hours to accumulate a 100,000 score than most games I've done the grind for in general and I could take my time with some of those games. If someone doesn't have Killzone 2 in their trophy collection yet, I really have to say I don't recommend going for this platinum, because spending like 90 hours in a week to get a 4.29% trophy isn't worth it. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I add 3 PS3s and turbo the X button in their lobby for a whole week.

You use spawn kill on enemy base?

Group, which i gave a help to boost, use spawnkill on spawn granade, i thinks its very effective, if you have many people, but it's requares one man, who drop spawn grenade and dont let him fade, and other people must check spawn zone for respawn, so it take more attention from all member of group.