What is the WORST game you bought and play. JUST for the trophies!?

SuchRemorse

1 hour ago, ThalifmUS said:

I may be alone on this but mine is Final Fantasy XV. I regret buying this so much, it is sssooo boring, did not like that one at all. 

I bought the game and beat the main story but I simply refused to play any more past that. Imo, worst mainline Final Fantasy to date. Had to play it though because I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and so I could know just how bad it was.

13 hours ago, Hunter226037 said:

I need this thread to vent. Badly.

-Little adventure on the Prairie:Fucking awful but can be platted in 15 mins.

-Albedo Eyes from Outerspace: I said this in another thread but anytime I think of the worst game I have played my mind bolts to this. Plat is about 2 hours long.

-Virgina: Boring as fuck. Idk like 5 hours or something.

Oh god.. I can't stand that game! Albedo Eyes from Outerspace! Everyone tells me it's so easy. The controls are horrible and it just seems so uninteresting to me. I can't even get out of the first room of the game before turning it off and I've tried about 3 times already. lol

• Like 1

I think no one of the games that i buyed falls in that category BUT i borrowed Terminator Salvation from 2 cousins because it has only 12 trophies, 11 of them are gold (which gives you a lot of points to help you increase your PSN level) and a "Platinum" and the only thing to do is getting through the game 2 times (1 in "Hard" if you feel confident). Thought it was going to be a walk in the park and it was a nightmare with those controls, bugs and cheap AI. Sent the game back after suffering like 3 or 4 missions.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

While I didn't purchase it myself, I played through Ether One (was a previous free PS+ game) just for the trophies to be able to make it in time to make Dark Souls 3 my 50th Plat milestone, and holy fuck, it's not only the worst game I've played with trophies, but I personally believe it's the worst game I've played in my entire life. I'm pretty sure I didn't even finish it to see the ending, since I could get the platinum before finishing the game, even though I believe the ending was maybe 15-20 mins away.

It made my physically ill to play this piece of garbage. Save yourself the trouble, and never play this terrible excuse of a game. Literally zero positive qualities about it.

• Like 1

Inksplosion. Bought it on sale expected it to be a real quick plat. So damn hard on the first day. Can't even budge stage 6 of classic mode. Gotta rest a few days to return to plat it (dunno why I can went thru pretty smooth on the second day).

It isn't really a 'that bad' game when looking back, but I just felt overwhelmed by the game. It's a plat that I don't really enjoy but actually bought the game (along with Master Reboot but that came with PS+).

Edited by MisterGibraltar

4 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

Oh god.. I can't stand that game! Albedo Eyes from Outerspace! Everyone tells me it's so easy. The controls are horrible and it just seems so uninteresting to me. I can't even get out of the first room of the game before turning it off and I've tried about 3 times already. lol

I can't begin to tell you how relieving it is to have found someone that knows the pain and suffering that bullshit game causes.

On 2/3/2019 at 11:26 AM, RedDevil757 said:

No man's sky. But I got my money back so that ended well.

I felt ripped off with Spider-Man. Unpopular opinion I know but you spend far to much time watching cutscenes. Wish I just saved my money and watched it on YouTube instead.

It's a story-driven game, and you can skip cutscenes... That's a pretty weak complaint. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

It's a story-driven game, and you can skip cutscenes... That's a pretty weak complaint. 

And that's a pretty weak reply. Far too many cutscenes and button prompts.

Edit: I didn't read the topic right. I thought we was talking most disappointing/crap games in general. I've never got a game just for trophies. I know I'm on a trophy website but doing that is just wrong.

Edited by RedDevil757
Being dumb and not reading the title ?

I've never bought a game for trophies, however, I have finished games I didn't enjoy to get the trophies. I bought Coffin Dodgers because I enjoy cart racers. It is awful but the trophies seemed relatively easy and they were so I completed it. Same thing for Dying Reborn. That game is even worse.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi
grammar

On 2/3/2019 at 8:26 AM, RedDevil757 said:

No man's sky. But I got my money back so that ended well.

I felt ripped off with Spider-Man. Unpopular opinion I know but you spend far to much time watching cutscenes. Wish I just saved my money and watched it on YouTube instead.

If you thought Spiderman had too many cutscenes Kingdom Hearts 3 would like a chat lol.