Ps+ March 2018 (Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank) + end of PS3/Vita PS+ in 2019

Gwendly

7 minutes ago, OhDearGodRun said:

Apparently after they drop PS3 and Vita, they'll only have the 2 PS4 games for free

SIXTY USD, 60 USD, SIX-TY JU ESS DEE FOR 2 STUPID GAMES EACH MONTH

lmao.

lower the stupid price or riot.

14 minutes ago, Cool Rick said:

Awesome stuff.

None of the PS3-Vita titles are interesting to me any more, stopping them means more PS4 (VR) titles.

13 minutes ago, OhDearGodRun said:

Apparently after they drop PS3 and Vita, they'll only have the 2 PS4 games for free

HA HA HA HA HA! Haven’t we learned by now that wishing ill for others *never* ends up in your benefit??? Wait, what? This is the internet? Oh, then let the ignorance continue.

Cant wait for “Sony should just drop one of the two PS4 games every month cause then the single game that’s part of Plus will be better every month.” BWA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA. 

Edited by DaivRules

20 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

I think sony will go full 6 PS4 game (or at least 4 to compete with Xbox) with some title may also available on PS3/Vita.

or maybe offer VR game every month

2 AAA PS4 games

2 indie PS4 games

Then add PS5 games (indie only for the first year ofc) whenever it is released.

Nvm, looks like it'll just be 2 PS4 games. Oh well. That's fine too. They have been AAA games of late so anybody that complains has first world problem syndrome.

Edited by Valyrious

I had R&C installed for a while now, but never got the chance to start it. Maybe I should actually start the game and play it before it becomes free. That way, I can't say that I wasted my purchase ;) 

Also, Bloodborne is amazing and I hope everyone checks it out if they haven't played it by now.

Edited by Golden Devil Gamer

My one friend was complaining about it because "Xbox Live Gold has Rise of the Tomb Raider and Sea of Thieves!" And I'm like, bitch go buy an Xbox then! Have fun with the console that's likely going to end up third place as the Switch captures more of their market share. Xbox offers "better monthly games" because 1) they don't have enough exclusive titles in comparison and 2) very few people own an Xbox in comparison, so they HAVE to offer an incentive because they're losing the console war. They have a nice plot waiting for them next to SEGA and Atari at the video game console-maker cemetery.

People complain about getting free stuff. What were you expecting? Shadow of the Colossus? Wolfenstein II? You pay the cost of one AAA game for a year and get access to all the online features and more than 30 FREE games a year, and it's still not good enough.

These are good games. I just wish I personally didn't already own them before. Lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Justin__Harris said:

My one friend was complaining about it because "Xbox Live Gold has Rise of the Tomb Raider and Sea of Thieves!" And I'm like, bitch go buy an Xbox then! Have fun with the console that's likely going to end up third place as the Switch captures more of their market share. Xbox offers "better monthly games" because 1) they don't have enough exclusive titles in comparison and 2) very few people own an Xbox in comparison, so they HAVE to offer an incentive because they're losing the console war. They have a nice plot waiting for them next to SEGA and Atari at the video game console-maker cemetery.

People complain about getting free stuff. What were you expecting? Shadow of the Colossus? Wolfenstein II? You pay the cost of one AAA game for a year and get access to all the online features and more than 30 FREE games a year, and it's still not good enough.

These are good games. I just wish I personally didn't already own them before. Lol.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Pretty good month overall, even though I already own 4 of them. The other two I've no interest in playing (Legend of Kay & Bombing Busters).

Them reducing the lineup from 6 to 2 games (even if the games for ps3 and Vita haven't been all that great). is just plain fucked up. I hope they at least cut the yearly subscription down to half of the current price.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

26 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

HA HA HA HA HA! Haven’t we learned by now that wishing ill for others *never* ends up in your benefit??? Wait, what? This is the internet? Oh, then let the ignorance continue.

Cant wait for “Sony should just drop one of the two PS4 games every month cause then the single game that’s part of Plus will be better every month.” BWA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA. 

How is wanting more PS4 games the same as wishing ill for others?

Laugh all you want, that "only 2 PS4 games" thing is a "know a guy who knows a guy who said that" rumour. I'll wait for Sony to say something on the matter, thank you.

Edited by Cool Rick
typo

1 minute ago, Cool Rick said:

Laugh all you want, that "only 2 PS4 games" thing is a "know a guy who knows a guy who said that" rumour. I'll wait for Sony to say something on the matter, thank you.

A lot can change in a year as well.

As an example... The PlayStation 5 could be announced as early as next year. 

Could, as in it's in the realm of possibility. I think we have a few more years left than people like to say, but I wouldn't rule anything out either.

2 minutes ago, Cool Rick said:

It was wishing for the people who appreciated the PS3 and Vita titles to not get anything in hopes of PS4 getting more. Now we go from 2 Vita titles that were usually crossplay, making it around 4 PS4 titles a month to likely 2. Everybody lost. 

10 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

A lot can change in a year as well.

As an example... The PlayStation 5 could be announced as early as next year. 

Could, as in it's in the realm of possibility. I think we have a few more years left than people like to say, but I wouldn't rule anything out either.

True, true. We'll know a year from now, I guess.

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It was wishing for the people who appreciated the PS3 and Vita titles to not get anything in hopes of PS4 getting more. Now we go from 2 Vita titles that were usually crossplay, making it around 4 PS4 titles a month to likely 2. Everybody lost. 

That's severely twisting my words and you know it.

I wasn't hoping for anything, I was expecting that this is not just a drop, but a swap. Of course I'll be pissed if there's no trade-off, and I don't really think it's remotely likely that the rumour of PS+ ending up with only 2 PS4 games and nothing to take the place of the dropped games is actually true.

At any rate, I think you trying to laugh in my face because of this is jumping the gun by a wide margin.

Damn. Shame I already own R&C but its a fun game so great for anyone who hasn't picked it up yet and is interested. Guess I still got blood borne ... so thats something? Just wish I didn't already have some pretty tough games on my backlog to finish off (Super meat Boy, Wolfenstein 2/I am Leben) since this kind of makes it so I'm not really that stoked about my one free game being another ball buster ?

As for the drop for PS3 and Vita? Uhh ok? Hopefully Sony either gives us SOMETHING more than just 2 PS4 games or they seriously step up their ps plus discounts (yeah .. unlikely) or they step up the general quality of ps plus games every single month (..maybe?) Either way if nothing else happens besides the loss of content Sony is sure to catch a lot of heat for this decision considering they just recently raised the price of ps plus too 

Edited by Rune2303

Sony eventually no longer supporting both PS3 and PS Vita was quite predictable to be honest, and their giving the information one year ahead makes the move rather fair. It's just really sad to acknowledge that the Vita is now officially dead... ?

On a other hand, what a line-up for PS4 players!!! Not sure I might go for Bloodborne out of my blatant lack of skill but Ratchet & Clank will definitely add to my already looooong backlog of PS Plus games ? 

I cannot believe how many people are getting Bloodborne FOR FREE and are saying "I'm not playing THAT . . .". Are you fucking kidding me? That is one of the best games this generation and you're getting it free!!! Is almost like easy games like "Mayo" has emasculated the majority of gamer culture.

PICK UP YOUR SKIRT, GRAB YOUR CONTROLLER AND DISCOVER TRUE GAMING!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Justin__Harris said:

Could not agree more... ;-)