Ps+ March 2018 (Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank) + end of PS3/Vita PS+ in 2019

Gwendly

1 minute ago, itachi-destroyer said:

What a shitty last month for PS3 and Vita. 

As far as the PS4 is concerned I don't own Bloodborne or R&C but I'm not interested in them so I guess I'll just skip PS+ games for this month one again.

Good PS4 lineup for those that are interested however.

It still have one year left though.

• Like 1

Looks great for me. Don’t own Bloodborne or Ratchet and Clank and I’d be interested in giving Claire a try.

Sort Of disappointed that they are ending PS3 and Vita titles next year. They better pump out some good titles in the following months to make up for that 

What a month this is. Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank are a must download for me. Already own Claire: Extended Cut but what a great little game that is. Give it a try if you haven't played it.

On a sidenote I'm sad to see Sony dropping Vita games from the PS+ lineup next year although not so much PS3.

Will Sony adjust the price of PS+ subs to reflect this? Don't bank on it :hmm:

I like this month's games but I find the Vita being dropped kind of sad. It was bound to happen eventually but still.. The poor Vita could've been a great little console had Sony not fucked it up. It makes me angry whenever I think about it lol

I hope they add more PS4 games to the list though since we're effectively losing games, even if it's just cheap free-trophy trash.

Edited by Asvinia

Awesome stuff.

I stopped on Bloodborne after my save file got messed up. I hope the digital version won't have the same issue as I really want to play it.

I played Ratchet & Clank back when it was new (got it in a trade and traded it on afterwards. Might go for the platinum now.

Cool that Mighty No. 9 is cross-buy with PS4, haven't played it yet.

As for no more PS3-Vita games come next year: good, they could start now if it were up to me. None of the PS3-Vita titles are interesting to me any more, stopping them means more PS4 (VR) titles.

Speaking of VR, isn't it time for another PSVR PS+ title?

2 minutes ago, OhDearGodRun said:

Apparently after they drop PS3 and Vita, they'll only have the 2 PS4 games for free

Seems they dont even try to match Xbox then lol.

Way to go Sony, increase yearly price tag and remove 4 games from every moth lineup later.

Edited by FielVeredus

Boo! I already played Claire, haha! Great little game :) I'll probably pick up the others. Bit upset about no more ps3 and ps vita games, but it was going to happen eventually. I just hate change. 

The email I got said no other features will be affected, so i'm guessing the cloud for ps3 and vita saves will definitely be okay then? 

only bloodborne for me this month

5 minutes ago, OhDearGodRun said:

Apparently after they drop PS3 and Vita, they'll only have the 2 PS4 games for free

if this is the case hopefully we get AAA titles like the ps3 used to get back in the days b4 it was across all 3 systems.