According to your stats, what's your most popular console?

Carol

PS4: 4

PS3: 24

PS Vita: 1

Multiplatform: 1

So yeah, PS3 wins by a landslide, but only because I had it for so much longer (2009). Only got my Vita in 2015 and my PS4 in 2016, so I guess it's to be expected. I'm expecting my PS4 games to catch up sooner or later (though I do still intend to play some more PS3 games), but the Vita probably never will. While I do really like it, there aren't all that many games for it I want to buy.

• Like 1

PS4 - 32

PS3 - 95

Vita - 15

Multiplatform - 4

PS3 wins which is expected after playing it for well over 8 years. 

Stats definitely show where most of my time has been spent. Although PS4 would be catching up timewise because of games like The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.

• Like 2

PS4: 92

PS3: 21

PS Vita: 13

Multiplatform: 33

Not surprised, since I started first on PS4 in July 2015. I was on Xbox 360 before.

Bought a PS3 in late 2015 to play some games I wouldn't find on the PS4.

I bought the Vita later before summer 2017 to get the most mileage out of the PS Plus games.

I didn't think the gap between the PS4 and the rest would be that wide, but then again, most of my trophy hunting was done so far on this system.

• Like 1

PS4: 0

PS3: 215

VITA: 0

Multiplatform: 11

Hurray for poverty!

Just kidding. ?

Got my PS3 a long time ago and I haven't been able to get any of the new consoles due to a variety of reasons. Still, love the device but it would be great to add some more numbers to the PS4 and Vita statistics. Hopefully, I will start during the course of this year. ?

• Like 1

• PS4 (140)
  • PS3 (232)
  • PS Vita (64)
  • Multiplatform (48)

In terms of hours, ps3 also wins. Which is pretty normal since i've had it for much longer than the other two. I still play my ps3 quite often, still lots of games to get through.

Edited by xZoneHunter

Masamune-XIII

• PS4 (39)
  • PS3 (29)
  • PS Vita (16)
  • Multiplatform (14)

Looks like PS4 is currently in the lead for me, although in terms of my physical collection, I still have more PS3 games than anything. :P For example, here's my old account:

Masamune_316

• PS4 (24)
  • PS3 (120)
  • PS Vita (2)
  • Multiplatform (4)
  • Like 1

PS4 ( 130 ) 

Ps3 ( 308 ) 

Psvita ( 118 ) 

Multi ( 43 ) 

Reasonable. I'm trophy hunting on my ps3 since late 2009. I got Psvita to play some exclusives but I played more and I havent regret it. I think igot my ps4 4 years ago but played it more in the last year or so. At some point, ps4  will be my number one.. 

• Like 1

I have currently

PS4 70 games

PS3 120 games

PSV 26 games

Multiplatform 28 games

in my collection shown on psnp.

Thinking about time played the ps3 wins by far greater distance as i think 2-3 ps3 games cover more hours spent than my entire ps4 collection :D ... i chose some difficult and time consuming trophy wise games on ps3 and shorter, easier games on ps4...

Even though i have my ps4 for nearly 2 years i start my ps3 mostly when i can...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

• PS4 (167)
  • PS3 (188)
  • PS Vita (63)
  • Multiplatform (66)

It's close, but my PS3 is still the winner, but I think it most of the multiplatform ones are PS4/Vita, so that would switch it.

Counting games I haven't started yet and I get

PS4 (274)

PS3 (258)

Vita (85)

Which it is still a close tie between the PS4 and PS3. 

• Like 1

PS4 (236)

PS3 (607)

PS Vita (204)

Multiplatform (103)

Got each console on release day and took a but of a break from serious trophy hunting for a couple of years it seems right since even when I first got my PS4 I still played my PS3 mainly just recently got back into serious trophy hunting and alot of the easy plats I'm doing I'm currently favouring My PS4 atm.