PSN Double Discounts Sale (NA)

majob

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

To me, Harvest Moon can be a nice choice, I would like to try a Harvest Moon game at least one time. 1f914.png

Rune Factory would be a great start into the series. A Wonderful Life and Save the Homeland are more unique takes on the series that don't exactly give you the Harvest Moon experience but they're good games regardless

I think I'm going to pick up The Invisible Hours, I remember seeing a trailer for it and it looked good. 

Aside from that I don't think I should spend any more. Even though golden week probably won't have anything I don't already have bought in the past that I wanted.... :/

Edited by Dav9834

Lol, Syberia 3 is on sale. Too bad I can get the physical copy for less than half of that. :P

It's such a shame the game is full of bugs and glitches, wouldn't spend more than $5, maaaaaybe $10 on it like this.

Yeah, nothing for me it seems.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

7 hours ago, majob said:

Rune Factory would be a great start into the series. A Wonderful Life and Save the Homeland are more unique takes on the series that don't exactly give you the Harvest Moon experience but they're good games regardless

I already bought Rune Factory but I don't touch it ? But maybe it can be a nice start i will keep in mind (:

Actually extremely satisfied with this sale.

Bit the bullet and bought Overwatch digitally. Makes it easier for me since I literally play this game everyday, although I enjoy trying to play others as well lol.

Serial Cleaner

Blackwood Crossing

Innerspace

Light Tracker

Sprint Vector

Definitely excited about the two VR games because I'm lacking on those.

So, after the original drama (which I slightly took part in), this is...an OK sale. I'll probably pick up Squareboy vs. Bullies, the $.99 game (doodle kingdom/royal defense bundle, I think), and one more that I haven't decided on (that Lili game looks kind of neat, though).

21 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Lmao I like how they call it double discount to make plus owners feel they're getting a good deal when in fact those are the regular sale prices when there's no plus deals. 

Yeah, I noticed that for many of the games there. 

Edited by starcrunch061

47 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, after the original drama (which I slightly took part in), this is...an OK sale. I'll probably pick up Squareboy vs. Bullies, the $.99 game (doodle kingdom/royal defense bundle, I think), and one more that I haven't decided on (that Lili game looks kind of neat, though).

I'm glad you called attention to Squareboy vs. Bullies, since I didn't notice it listed amongst the 239 Double Discount games, but it's on sale nonetheless.  And a cross buy!  Sweet.

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Oh wow, I would've missed that bundle since it's in the weekly deals and not the sale. I've been wanting to get a tower defense game for the PS4, so thanks for pointing that out!

5 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Let me know if you do have time at some point. I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy :)

Or maybe we can have a friendly competition with the next Atelier game :D 

Haha I like it. We can do a friendly competition with Harvest moon or any other game, because the next Atelier probbly come in 2019 ?

Just now, kingdrake2 said:

if anyone is having trouble with amazon psn cards they're back in stock ever since about 1pm today.

That it strange, two days ago I bought a 20$ card without a problem.

11 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

if anyone is having trouble getting amazon psn cards they're back in stock ever since about 1pm today.

Another avenue is going to the paypal digital gift cards website. They have $20, $50, and $100 available

Bought Rise of Tomb Raider and Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online. Originally wasn't going to get either but with double discount AND 20% off code I got from Farcry 5 event, I caved in. Wanted to save the 20% code for Golden Week deal but the code probably would've expired before that, and there was no guarantee that it would feature games I wanted.