What's the longest consecutive number of days you've gone collecting at least 1 trophy per day

realm722

23 hours ago, kevao97 said:

how do you guys manage to win a trophy a day in literals more than 1000 days in a row wtf

A vita is key.  I have some games loaded up for when I go on vacation that I know I can pop in a couple of seconds, i.e. Powgi games, Sometimes You games, and Rataliaka games.  I play games with my son, and we work on some together.  I also have literally 1000+ games and PS Now, so if I need something quick, I have lots of options

I am currently in the midst of my longest streak. 775 days starting on April 20, 2020. I was already kind of work from home pre-pandemic and once the pandemic hit I was full-time work from home. They shut the office down. No one was even allowed to go in. So, my lunch breaks improved dramatically.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 8:07 AM, Viper said:

Wow, viewing this stat just disappointed the shit out of me. All these years of trophy hunting and my best streak is only 36 days back in September 2020. 

Well I managed to surpass this. Made it a duty to do so when I saw it. Currently at 39 days. Still nothing impressive, but I'm going to try and keep it going...think what I'll do is start an EZPZ game and just earn 1 trophy a day if I'm in a situation where I can't earn one in something else. 

• 8 months later...
On 11/23/2022 at 6:50 AM, Viper said:

Well I managed to surpass this. Made it a duty to do so when I saw it. Currently at 39 days. Still nothing impressive, but I'm going to try and keep it going...think what I'll do is start an EZPZ game and just earn 1 trophy a day if I'm in a situation where I can't earn one in something else. 

So back when I posted this, I managed to get 146 days (it was 147 but TrueTrophies missed a day for some reason) and it ended because life got in the way for a day. So I decided to try again...and I managed to surpass that at 155 Days, which too has since ended. 

K4MQrtN.png

But I've over trophy streaks now. They're needlessly stressful. Like I got the Plat in Ni no Kuni II recently, I literally had several days in a row where I'd only play long enough to earn a trophy (which sometimes would only take 5 minutes) and I'd turn the game off knowing I had another trophy I could earn tomorrow just to keep this streak alive. Or throughout I'd start a shovelware game just to guarantee I was playing something that I could earn a trophy in to keep it going if I was playing something were I just couldn't earn a trophy that day. I hate playing this way...so 155 days is nice. I'm fine never surpassing that again unless it just happens naturally. 

I'm currently approaching a 1,000 day streak which places me in the top 200 on TrueTrophies, and I have no plans to stop anytime soon. My previous best streak was just 34 days. I started my current streak as part of a site event on PST where we had to earn a trophy every day for a whole year, and I just kept it going when it was over. I'll be honest, there's been a few close calls and it isn't always easy due to social and IRL stuff, but on the other hand I've found that it has given me extra motivation to get through my backlog, and there's also something therapeutic about it. It also isn't as difficult as it might seem, you do get used to it after a while and it just becomes second nature.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ZaPistol said:

According to TT, I had a 16 day streak back in 2011.

Well its a pain to do any large number since you have to start considering shovelware games to fill in the day gaps of your main game or days you just don't feel like playing. 16 seems like a normal amount of days at a time for the average gamer.