May 2018 PS+

Gwendly

8 minutes ago, mixaelphilippe said:

They have no more nice games to offer. They could repeat...

They should. For the next few months re-offer some of the best games they have given out for those platforms so all the current subscribers have a chance at them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toogie53 said:

They should. For the next few months re-offer some of the best games they have given out for those platforms so all the current subscribers have a chance at them. 

This^

I want Vanquish too.

I've already played Beyond: Two Souls and thought it was kinda "ehh". To anyone who hasn't played it, don't get your hopes up too high. If you like David Cage games, though, you'll probably enjoy it. I thought Heavy Rain was more entertaining from a pure comical point of view. It's in the "so bad it's good" category. Beyond isn't as fun to take the piss out of, though. :P

I'm kind of interested in Rayman Legends, but I saw it has multiplayer trophies, so that kinda turned me off the game. Maybe I'll give it a download. I'm not interested in any of the other games.

54 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

That's a great idea!

___

I'd love to platinum Beyond: Two Souls again, but alas, I don't have a second controller or a smarthphone. 

Rayman is a great game and I'm happy to have an excuse to play through it a third time. I don't know if I'll do the online stuff since I still need to finish it on the vita version though.

Also happy to have an excuse to replay Beyond 2 Souls and laugh at it with all of my friends. Some of them haven't experienced any of David Cage's "art" yet and I'm excited to see their reactions.

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

The fire storm of people of people who would destroy their keyboards would deafen the world if this happened. People not getting *NEW* games they complain about?! I would not want to leave my house until that's all done.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The fire storm of people of people who would destroy their keyboards would deafen the world if this happened. People not getting *NEW* games they complain about?! I would not want to leave my house until that's all done.

I'm sure numerous keyboards would have to be replaced from all the furious typing! I'm have tempted to photoshop a barren wasteland with broken keyboards strewn about. 

Edited by Toogie53

Nothing for me this month. Not interested in any of the games. I've platted Rayman Legends on Vita, and from what I'm reading Beyond: Two Souls doesn't sound too good.

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Man - that article is the most pretentious thing I've read in weeks. What is up with the ridiculous...artistic flair in that writing?

I could only make it through the first few paragraphs before I gave up.

Me, too. 

3 hours ago, Fidel said:

I loved Beyond. Getting to play that again is the only real highlight for me. Wouldn't mind getting Heavy Rain at some point, as well. Played Rayman Origins on the Vita and didn't get that far in it, so not that excited about Legends. But maybe someday I'll go back to Origins, and decide I want to play Legends after...

So is William Dafoe worth it?