Camp Wannalottaplat

26 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

That Mid-Year sale is going to kill me. I already have ten games in my cart, and I've only been casually looking through the list...

Started playing Yonder. As expected, it's yet another perfect game to play while watching a movie or YouTube videos. I'm already at 53% completion (according to the save file, not the trophy list), so I don't expect this to be a long one. Then again, I don't know how long it will take me to track down all these bloody cats...

I need two more for the 100%. Just making sure to do the ones in the right season before doing the rest. This helped out alot with some of them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tldrgames.com/guide/yonder-the-cloud-catcher-chronicles/yonder-cloud-catcher-chronicles-55-cat-locations/amp/

• Like 1

I've got a :platinum: to add and shift around my already completed games at the same time  @Toogie53...

Add :platinum:Batman The Enemy Within as Summer Bonus Category Game. There are 2 sequences that take place in an old funfair, a Haunted House more specifically :)

And i want LittleBigPlanet 2 Muppet DLC for the Put on a Show Cateogry as the whole DLC is a theater play :D  i have 86% of all trophies so that game is not finished yet...

About Batman Enemy Within: it was a pleasure to visit Gotham City again and OMG did they continue the story of Batman/Bruce Wayne :D for more details look in the spoiler...

Spoiler

Bruce meets with Harly Quinn, Bane and Joker and allies with them for a short time :jaymon: ... too bad Lucius Fox dies rather early in the game :(  ... and Catwoman is on the set too, so Bruce might still another kiss from her :yay:

... even it's just your tipical Telltale Adventure i do have the impression my choices matter more than before... i'm not happy with each of them but then that's life :P  ... i hope for another episode eventually :yay:

• Like 2

Still trucking away on Darksiders II. Standing before The City of the Dead with everything possible collected at this point on Normal Difficulty and Death at lvl 16. Still have about 7 main missions left to go. Think I will leave The Crucible to my Apocolyptic playthrough and after completing the game at that difficulty revert the game to Easy difficulty and bum-rush the 101 rounds >.>

• Like 1

So i got another 2 easy platinums i want to put on my list :yay: so here are my thoughts about Rockets Rockets Rockets and Nubla :)

Rockets Rockets Rockets is a stylish looking action title in which up to 4 rockets fly around and shoot themselves in a battle royal... strangely the map looks like space and yet there's gravity D:xD... that made things harder because i couldn't use two controllers to maneuver  and didn't hit accurate... total opposite to the AI i had to fight a few times :facepalm: ... reason for Survive Category: well shoot the enemies and shield yourself from their attacks :D ... i blocked 20 missiles in a single match and 20 bombs in another one ;)

Then there's Nubla :) ... an easy but beautiful looking adventure... a mystery around picture i don't understand even though this was the 3rd Nubla Platinum trophy D::facepalm: ... but if you have 30 min to spare give it a go :) ... if i can get my hands on the last stack (World of Nubla NA) i'd play it again :highfive:... this fits Be a Hermit Category as the game consists only of puzzles :) and would you agree that Nubla itself is a hermit? :hmm:

So now it's time to explain for @Toogie53 my thoughts for my list of games to show some finished games for cabin 2 :)

By the Lake: Bioshock 2 :platinum:

Go Hiking: Far Cry Primal :platinum:

Play a Sport: Fifa 17: 86%

Shoot Something: Sky Force Anniversary ?

Make Something: Rage: 50% (towards :platinum:)

Learn Something: God of War III 54%

Put on a Show: LittleBigPlanet 2 Muppets DLC 87% (overall progress)

Get Tested: Grid 2 :platinum:

Be a Hermit: Nubla (NA) :platinum:

Survivie: Rockets Rockets Rockets :platinum:

Bonus Summer Category: Batman The Enemy Within :platinum:

That looks good here... maybe i can fill this list entirely :D  ... biggest problem will be the Sports category though... for all other unfinished ones i can swap an easy/easier game :D 

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 4

Take a Hike :platinum:: Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

1Ldb15a1.png

The return to Megadimension Neptunia VII story with Updated Graphical & Battle System, they added Rank Challenges and Bounty Quests, Removed the DLC Characters and Very Bad End and Not So Good End. I liked the Rank Challenge OST but no one have uploaded the OST yet.

Like the Other Neptunia games I enjoyed it.

Platinum Screenshot:

5fbf2cfdae4daa63236124c3c3c2628615310130

Summer Vacation :platinum:: Miracle Girls Festival

1L5a0c0d.png

Miracle Girls Festival, I Loved this game and I did unlock almost everything. This Game is easier then Miku games as Ani-Songs is not as Fast as Vocaloid songs is

My Favorite Ani-Songs is

1. Kin-iro Mosaic OP
  2. Mikakunin de Shinkōkei OP
  3. Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka? OP
  4. Mikakunin de Shinkōkei ED
  5. Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka? ED
  6. Haiyore! Nyaruko-san OP

I would like the Petting from Miku F and F 2nd was in the game

tumblr_mz9svsk4lG1qm2v0eo1_400.gif

latest?cb=20161005145932

It went

1c706041ec7e5ff1ea99698f320f210215310130

Now I`am be watching Anime and maybe play a little DA II until the Summer Game I get from Dad is here

I`am outta here

77f2b6dbdcaae245141bc64905d40edf.gif

Time for that delicious Sundae report!

Unfortunately, I don't have much to say. I already told you guys that I finished Dark Souls and started Yonder. So, here's a picture of an otter cleaning another otter.

cute-otter-pic-12.jpg

Status Report for July 8

Make Friends: Kingdom Hearts - 30%

Play a Sport: Pyre - 0%

Go Hiking: Firewatch - 0%

Put on a Show: Foul Play - 0%

Tell a Ghost Story: Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - 0%

Get Tested: Dark Souls Remastered - 70% --> 100%

Survive: Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - 0% --> 55%

Summer Vacation: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition - 51%

Make Something: Pic-a-Pix Color

Shoot Something: The Swords of Ditto

Hang out at the Lake: Abzu

Learn Something: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Be a Hermit: Last Day of June

• Like 4

Finally made some progress. PS4 drive decided to start acting like it was going to die, so that shoved Final Fantasy aside. Got a replacement from a kind friend that upgraded hers, but I can't get the screw loose.  :facepalm:

Probably see if I can finish up Syberia next...

Got the platinum for Claire, which was an interesting but buggy (my controls kept switching, what the heck) adventure / survival horror game.

It's certainly doable with a guide, but the visuals are sometimes frustrating - at times, all you can really make out is a tiny circle right around your character. Considering a lot of the darkest sections are also the points where you can die... well, have fun finding the right door. Prompts help, but they can also be a pile of garbage, a hiding space, a movable object, etc. Areas in the same zone can also look very similar, though they give you a fairly decent map for most of the game.

Be prepared to either follow a guide or search everywhere for items. Especially on Vita, the number required for the trophy leaves very little room for error when there's only minor backtracking allowed.

Not sure if I dare try and stack the PS4 version when Vita took me 10+ hours of frustration. -_-

• Like 1

Not a big update for me this weekend, I ended up going up to Perth which meant I was out of the house all weekend but on the bright side I did finish Valiant Hearts Friday Night so I got something done.

As has been said before on this thread Valiant Hearts is a really interesting dive into World War 1 and I found I did learn quite a bit. The puzzles are interesting but not frustrating and the dog is super cute. Collectibles wise I kept an eye out for them throughout the story so I didn't really have many to go back and get. Over all a pretty fun and easy 100%

I also did a little work on Kingdom HEarts and finished Halloweentown. That leaves me 4 more worlds and the plat is mine. I unlocked Leaf Bracer finally which is a nice buff and once I get the Survival ability it should be a pretty cruisy run to the end

Also @Toogie53 can you please swap out Rayman Legends for Rocket League for me please? Rayman wont happen this event but hopefully will beprepped for next one

Edited by Dessane
  • Like 3

Cabin 7 check-in. I got my summer sport out of the way and got the platinum for MLB The Show 18. I hadn't played a baseball game since Ken Griffey Jr. baseball on the N64...probably won't get another one for a long time again. The game itself is fine, the Road to the Show portion could use some work...but it added a neat dimension to an otherwise typical sports game. I had way more trouble breaking my bat to get my last trophy and the platinum than I should have, but now that it's done I'm on to Mulaka and my learn something category. I'm about halfway through the category's and I think I'll be able to do all but one of them. Dark Souls and Shadow of War may be a bit too aggressive, but I should be able to get at least one of those in addition to the shorter games on my list.

I feel like Cabin 7 is playing rope-a-dope...going to let everyone else jump way out in front and then come in strong at the end when everyone is fatigued....right guys? Bueller?

• Like 2

Alright so I just have to be selfish and use this thread with so many people to ask my question. To the guys / gals with a PS4 Pro in here: Do you have the same problem that you just get a black screen for 3-5 seconds after playing a game for.... let's say half an hour and then never again (in the same session)? I did some research when it happened for the first time and I saw other people complain about it, but its still way too weird for me. My old PS4 never did anything like that. Its not so bad that I need to save my gaming life (it basically just killed me once in Bloodborne because of "no pause for you"), but if there's a solution that would be preferable :P

Bloodborne starts to get going which is a relief and Yakuza... I wouldn't have thought that I could have so much silly enjoyment with an open world game again, so color me impressed :P Very likely that I will add some more Yakuza in my future. Sorry to my cabinmates tho, because these games won't turn me into a platinum trophies shooting machine gun any time soon, they will take a while :D And I don't even intend to platinum Bloodborne right away because I don't want to juggle these weird sidequests in my very first playthrough ever, but maybe I'll get there by accident.

So keep the boat afloat while I keep being distracted

giphy.gif

Edited by Jens
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jens said:

Bloodborne starts to get going which is a relief and Yakuza... I wouldn't have thought that I could have so much silly enjoyment with an open world game again, so color me impressed :P Very likely that I will add some more Yakuza in my future. Sorry to my cabinmates tho, because these games won't turn me into a platinum trophies shooting machine gun any time soon, they will take a while :D And I don't even intend to platinum Bloodborne right away because I don't want to juggle these weird sidequests in my very first playthrough ever, but maybe I'll get there by accident.

Enjoy the Yakuza games! The other games are as good as Kiwami even if they are older. End of August the second game will be released in the west :) 

For my Progress... Yesterday I started the Final chapter of TOCS2. But I guess I Need a lot more time to finish the game with the platinum. Not sure if I finish the game in time but I will try!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Enjoy the Yakuza games! The other games are as good as Kiwami even if they are older. End of August the second game will be released in the west :) 

I will get it at some point almost 100%, but I just need a little buffer after Kiwami 1 because I don't want to burn out on Yakuza games like I did on Assassin's Creed (and I can't stand them to this day :P ). And I know that you'll be my walking Yakuza encyclopedia when I struggle, so that's another plus :awesome:

I almost tried to give you some mental coaching for TOCS2, but then I noticed the first one completed on your profile. So yeah, you'll be fine :P I think its absolutely possible for you.

14 minutes ago, Jens said:

I will get it at some point almost 100%, but I just need a little buffer after Kiwami 1 because I don't want to burn out on Yakuza games like I did on Assassin's Creed (and I can't stand them to this day :P ). And I know that you'll be my walking Yakuza encyclopedia when I struggle, so that's another plus :awesome:

I almost tried to give you some mental coaching for TOCS2, but then I noticed the first one completed on your profile. So yeah, you'll be fine :P I think its absolutely possible for you.

I wouldn´t say I´m an encyclopedia :D If you finish one with 100% you shouldn´t have a Problem with the rest. But sure, if you have any question I can try to answer them regarding Yakuza. 

A break is always good in such a genre. I did it too. I bought last week Assassins Creed Origins to give it a try after TOCS2. Unity was the last AC i played and it was just shit... But I like Egypt so I hope this will make the difference this time! I thought they learn from their mistake to release every year a AC but with the Greek AC now I think it will loose on Quality again but I will see for myself with Origins.  

Edit: By the way... Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise will be released in October in the west! I´m totally hyped about a new game from the Yakuza developers in a new game world ;) Maybe this is something you could like if you like the Yakuza games.

Edited by Inuty