PSN 20% Off May 31st NA Region

Kishnabe

6 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Once you finish the quest, remember to claim the price. Otherwise the code won't be generated. Last time I lost my code with Far cry 5 due not clicking on Claim the price, even when I did the quest first day. 

Then you just go the top right side of the screen and check in your profile, the code will be save in the Tab Rewards (Next to Info).

The exact same thing happened to me, I thought that if you completed the quest then you could wait to claim the code. Thanks OP

5 minutes ago, theshywaterguy said:

The exact same thing happened to me, I thought that if you completed the quest then you could wait to claim the code. Thanks OP

Yes, i remember that that day I also did the other quests for avatars, etc, i started to claim codes just to have the thing done already but the site was buggy, so I thought I'll claim it another day, I lost track, and when I remembered No more codes :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, visighost said:

If anyone has a code they won't be using, I actually found 20 games I wanted (!) in the most recent sale and already used the code I had gotten from the video...Thanks a bunch!

20 games?! Somebody get this guy a code before they bankrupt themselves!!