Trophy thoughts? 'OK!' or 'FU!'

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

There's already DLC trophies for this game, and it looks like you play as Barack Obama. 

Is there more to say about this list than that?

This^ :D

I thought the same thing...

Its a NO for me.

No plat, not yet released (EU at least) and they are already adding DLC trophies? Why weren’t those added to the base game in the first place? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Nevermind the trophies, i'm just still in disbelief that this game actually exists... 

Friendly reminder that Bubsy got a new game. Anything is possible these days. Memes of crappy games becoming new games.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

There's already DLC trophies for this game, and it looks like you play as Barack Obama. 

I just want to play the game now because of this fact alone.  I mean, when else would you get the chance to play as Barack Obama and kick some ass?

If only his final boss was against Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This is also true. Hopefully, next will be Shaqzilla, where you are a rampaging, giant Shaq fighting other monsters...

Charles Barkley already dunked on Godzilla, you expect any other kaiju could oppose Shaq?

16 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

If only his final boss was against Trump.

Hahahahaha, le politics.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

Yep, correction noted. Although it was more a figure of speech than anything else. Not sure why people were excited about backing this game though. Maybe they'll change things for the new version, but the original was one of the worst games in the SNES library. But hell, if people wanna pay for mediocrity at best, they can go ahead.

16 hours ago, ManifestDestinee said:

Nobody asked for this.

So we should only get games that people ask for?  Nobody asked for The Last of Us or Demon's Souls.  Nobody asked for Bloodborne or Undertale or SOMA or Life is Strange or Axiom Verge or Celeste or...

You see where I'm going with this?  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

So we should only get games that people ask for?  Nobody asked for The Last of Us or Demon's Souls.  Nobody asked for Bloodborne or Undertale or SOMA or Life is Strange or Axiom Verge or Celeste or...

You see where I'm going with this?  

Like I said before, it was more of a figure of speech. And no, I don't see where you're going with this. All those random games you listed aren't remakes/remasters of a previously released game.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:08 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Damn, $30, really? I sure hope that dlc is free, then...

No chance in hell I'd pay $30 for this. The trophies are also grind looking. Hopefully, for anyone who plays this, there are hundreds of enemies all over the place, otherwise it's guna be a loooong grind. 

From what I've read, the physical copy will be $30 and includes the DLC. The digital version is $20 and doesn't include the DLC. 

Okay, so I have zero interest in this game - fair warning.

That said, I just *had* to post the second I saw this trophy: Pulled a Macron (Defeat Marine Le Pig) 

holy crap, most awesome trophy *ever*!!! I just freaking love it: Such originality, wit and cunning humour, all just for a simple trophy for a DLC for a game most folks will never hear of.

It's *almost* enough to get me to pick this up, for a game/genre I usually wouldn't play if it were a PSPlus freebie! Must. Have. Pulled A Macron!

I don't believe my trophy cabinet will ever truly be complete without it.