$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

Trevor: "Well, hello there beautiful. Here, (hands over money) go buy yourself something nice."
Woman: "This is seven dollars?!?!"
Trevor: "I said something nice, not something expensive!..." - Trevor Phillips [GTA5]

[3rd Entry]

• Like 4

Quote #6

"Witchers were made to kill monsters. It doesn't matter who posted the notice. The coin has to be right, that's all.

Witchers don't debate. Their conscience plays no part. They just get on with it... then pick up the coin pouch tossed at their feet and set off on their way.

Folk don't expect witchers to save them from themselves."

Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

• Like 1

Eighth entry (June 14)

"I grant you the rights accorded to an enemy of the gods. You'll live from now, and forever, in an endless cycle of rebirth; condemned in each life to be hated, feared, scorned, punished and obliterated!."

Lezard Valeth (Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria)

I guess this is my last quote, then? Better make it count.

#7:

"Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw, a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do? But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match move by move the machinations of Fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Kain, Legacy of Kain: Defiance

• Like 1

“Against this rising shadow… stand those who do not seek glory… who do not seek power… those who fight to stem the onslaught… to protect their people… their lands… and all of Middle-earth. Three bright flames of courage… to challenge the darkness.”    -  The Lord Of The Rings War In The North 

• Like 1