Fallout Shelter Trophy Thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

Played this a bit on mobile some time back... it had some similar achievements, though not as many. I didn't end up getting them all since I wasn't really going after them. Anyway, from what I remember it took forever to work up being able to make legendary stuff, and finding it is really rare. So this could be pretty time consuming if there aren't quicker methods that don't involve buying microtransactions.

Honestly, this game is a few years too late in being released on the PS4. But if it's free then I might go ahead and try playing this again, even though it became boring after a while. Also, not sure how well this will work on a console anyway. It worked well on mobile since you can just quickly pop open the app every once in a while to check on things. I don't really want to do that on a console, so hopefully the game is different somehow.

• Like 1

This is an easy plat, but long. I have played this 370 hrs on Xbox and done all but 1 trophy that required you to spend hundreds of dollars on micro boxes. Luckily for you guys they have removed that trophy in this list. I'd say to do this plat be around 100hrs, but easy. Just gotta play its not a very hard game.

I have already considered this a plat as have done it all before on Xbox and will again here.

Edited by Zanarkand99

4 minutes ago, Zanarkand99 said:

This is an easy plat, but long. I have played this 370 hrs on Xbox and done all but 1 trophy that required you to spend hundreds of dollars on micro boxes. Luckily for you guys they have removed that trophy in this list. I'd say to do this plat be around 100hrs, but easy. Just gotta play its not a very hard game.

I have already considered this a plat as have done it all before on Xbox and will again here.

How much was it on Xbox?

This is one of the few mobile games I've ever tried a few years back and it bored me to tears. You just tap on a few things and then wait for cooldown timers to end so you can repeat. I have no idea why people find these kinds of games fun and end up spending money on them, but whatever floats your boat I guess. I won't be bothering with this, that's for sure. It's not the kind of game that's well-suited to console.

• Like 4

Probably will drop at E3 conference. The game is extremely easy if you have the ability to plan ahead just a bit. Game plays itself in the background on their servers which is nice but you still have to check in. PS4 is missing a pain the ass achievement that Xbox had called "Blast from the Past" which was pure RNG or microtransaction based. I can't imagine the plat taking longer than 30-40 hours with that achievement not being brought over. That is probably the best news of this port/release. Looking forward to getting yet another Fallout plat. :dance:

Edited by Tearraven
  • Like 2

They removed the achievement that would require microtransactions/lootboxes to speed it up. I played it on mobile then carried my save over to PC, after all that time, I still don't have it since I've never spent money. The achievement is for getting 20 Legendary Dwellers, which are normally earned in Lunchboxes (there a few you get in quests). You can earn them for free with quests and such, but getting a Legendary Vault Dweller from one is really rare.

Since that one is gone, list looks pretty simple. 100 objectives should be the grindy one, and if you build up your Vault too quickly, stopping 50 Raider Attacks can become annoying since Deathclaws become the main Vault attackers with Raiders being few and far between.

• Like 2