PSNP Interviews: grimydawg. Submit your questions.

Hello again PSNP community.

Now is the time to reveal the interviewee for a PSNP Interview. The next interviewee will be @grimydawg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gr1mydawg.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, that why we are Interviewing them, to find out who they is.

Standard Operation 

The standard operation for all PSNP interviews will be as followed:

1. After the new interviewee has been revealed, the PSNP community will have 1 week to ask their questions.
  2. After that week is over, those question along with the 11 stock question that all interviewee will get, will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee will have 2 weeks to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the question I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is PM me saying that they want to be interviewed. After that PM that member will be added to the list of potential interviewee.

List of questions
The posts below are the current list of question from the PSNP community. Question can be asked starting now until July 3rd, 2018 at  UTC 00:00.

All past Interviews can be found in the Member Interviews section of the forums.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 3

Do you have any games in mind when you reach 150 and 200 platinums?
Have you thought about revisiting your backlog and finish some games so as to attain the sought-after 100% completion?

What do you think about playing games offline versus playing games online (multiplayer aspect)?

What made you want to join the flagging team for this site?

Why do you like to do so many giveaways and what was your first ever giveaway?

If you were the owner of this site, what would be one major change that you would implement?

Are your children trophy hunters?

Steak or salmon?

Seeing that you're a heavy sports gamer, would you want those games to have crossplay?

What game or series of games from another competitors console would you want on Sony?

On ‎26‎-‎06‎-‎2018 at 1:43 AM, GarciaFever said:

To hell with Portugal! Anybody but them.

LOL! Afraid of them? :)

Questions:

1. Is there a specific game you will never ever platinum/100%? Why?

2. Tell me one of your most badass moments in gaming

Since it looks like you enjoy fighting games, who is your favorite character to fight as?  And who is your favorite to fight against?

What's something that is annoying or unhelpful to you when people are flagging trophies or disputing a flag?  What is one thing you'd suggest to do that would make things easier for you to review?

What's your favorite or most memorable gaming experience?

What are you the most proud of among all your gaming accomplishments and why?

You seem like a chill grounded dude, but I do have a small bone to pick with you :)

I've seen a few threads where you've said something along the lines of "well it's been out for x amount of years, you should have earned it by now" with regards to unobtainable trophies/server closures. Here's an example (refer to your last sentence):

What's your reasoning behind that logic? Why do you not consider those who've just started gaming and want to experience some of the wonderful older titles? Or in some cases like the above where it's available on multiple platforms, the affordability of the game and it's respective system. For example in places like Venezuela where the financial climate is a constant shit-show, it is infinitely cheaper to play the game on last-gen. A lot of people probably weren't even old enough around the time a game such as the above was launched. We are always going to have a steady stream of new-gen gamers, so do you realistically expect everyone in the world to have played every game at the time of launch?

So I'd just like to know how you justify a blanket statement such as "there was plenty of time to get that trophy when it was obtainable". Hope that's not too controversial, I'm genuinely interested!

Oh and here's a lighter question. If you could spend a day with any celebrity in the world doing anything at all, who and what?

Edited by Zolkovo

Oh I thought of more questions to ask:
How did you put up with having to do the online portion of Super Street Fighter 4, along with the character trials?

Do you have more experience with the controller, or the arcade stick (I think that's what it's called)?

@Caju_94 no, but every time Portugal scores and wins a game, all the damn Portuguese people celebrate and block the main road that leads out of the town.