Atelier Arland Trilogy DX Announced

1 minute ago, eigen-space said:

Also interesting that they went with the original and not Plus, unless I'm misunderstanding what was written.

They should include the Plus content, I assume it's being referred to as "downloadable content" in the article.

This is amazing news, hope there is also plans for the Dusk trilogy soon.

Still, I wonder if these are the vanilla versions, plus, or plus with a few more additions.

That charm set is so cute...

1 hour ago, Roxas said:

Crap, I figured this would happen. I haven't even started those three and still have to finish the one Atelier game I started. Those time limits though...I hate them. 

Tera-kun you MUST finish Escha and Logy and forget your hate about the time limit in Atelier :) Rorona, Totori and Meruru need your help!

5 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Oh that's pretty awesome, was planning on replaying the Arland trilogy on this account.  Guess I will wait for this collection to be released and play them on PS4 ^_^

I will do the same but now on PS4! :awesome:

1 hour ago, Angel said:

This is amazing news, hope there is also plans for the Dusk trilogy soon.

Still, I wonder if these are the vanilla versions, plus, or plus with a few more additions.

That charm set is so cute...

Hello Angel (: well... I would like see a new Escha on PS4 of course! maybe is matter of time I mean, they already did that with plus games on vita! ?

• Like 1

Why don't they remake Iris trilogy, at least that's been lost for quite some time.. And while I'm not a huge fan of Atelier, that was my intro into the series, so it has a special place for me. 

As for Arland, I still need to convince myself to look for a PS3 version of Meruru to actually finish the trilogy, but I really want the stand alone game on disc for PS3.. 

And again... Both Portstations need to get what Vita has...

Gust could have remastered older Ateliers instead...

As much as I love Arland, 3 versions are a bit too much.

3 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Edit: Is this going to come to the west?

Not confirmed. The chances are 50:50.

Pro: It's Atelier, it's PS4 and Switch 

Con: Games are released separately, meaning more actual work included, either by distributing all 3 copies or by making a special version including all 3 in one package.

• Like 1

That's really cool. I was thinking about trying this series out. I have Atelier Firis's physical copy on my shelf now.

Yeeeeah, not really sure what I think about the Atelier series. Maybe I'm just not mean to be an alchemist. :(

Still, nice they are going to port the old trilogy to the PS4. :)

8 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

That's really cool. I was thinking about trying this series out. I have Atelier Firis's physical copy on my shelf now.

Yeeeeah, not really sure what I think about the Atelier series. Maybe I'm just not mean to be an alchemist. :(

Still, nice they are going to port the old trilogy to the PS4. :)

I may be mistaken on this, but I believe they did away with the time limit on the Mysterious trilogy which includes Atelier Firis, so it might make it easier to complete :)  I believe that particular entry only has one missable trophy too.

Maybe give it a try on an alt account and see if you enjoy it, you never know you may become a fan of the games ^_^

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Maybe give it a try on an alt account and see if you enjoy it, you never know you may become a fan of the games ^_^

? *sigh* You have a point. I'll never get anywhere sitting around whining. I mean, eventually my second sister's unborn baby will be 20 years old, married and expecting a baby themselves, and I'll STILL be at 2 platinum trophies on my account(Cat Quest, LEGO Jurassic World for PS4) and STILL whining about how my trophy account is worthless. xD

Okay, I'll give it a try. Thanks. :)