My platty senses are tingling... (Trophy Thoughts?)

Kishnabe

2 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Thats one of the reasons why first achievers leaderboard is kinda useless and most people go for fastest achiever instead.

Same thing with Tomb Raider coming next week, if you get the 70 buck version you get access 2 days earlier then the normal version of the game. 

Well why didn't spiderman deluxe edition doesn't have that2 day earlier thing along with other edition type games

Just now, sandra1957 said:

Well why didn't spiderman deluxe edition doesn't have that2 day earlier thing along with other edition type games

No idea why it didn't. I'm happy i doesn't, paying 10 bucks extra to play something 2 days earlier is in my opinion stupid. Save the 10 bucks for another game instead and simply wait 2 days longer.

• Like 1

Looks easy enough with no difficulty settings.

Decent and pressure-free trophy list and let you enjoy the game at your own term without have to worry much about missable because it looks like everything should be able to clean up later.

The list is pretty standard and it is your 3-4/10 difficulty open world game. 100% everything can be tedious but i have seen worst (Looking at you The Saboteur)

Edited by FielVeredus

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

I may have done a crap job at merging duplicate threads and am unable to reverse it xD 

All good. He ninja'd me by mere seconds. :ninja: I know if someone is first, other threads are axed, I get that. Just sad to lose my title. ??

Edited by Zach
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Sounds like a good list, I know it isn't as demanding but.... I dunno, I'm all for that.

I'm also loving those trophies. I've always been a sucker for simple yet unique trophy images, and that blue plat is all I could ask for outta games today.

Wonder what the DLCs have in store. 

Your basic standard trophy list of getting all collectibles, clearing all districts, yadda yadda yadda.

I don't know if this game will have any DLC, Sony Santa Monica made the wise decision to not do a Season Pass for God of War.

Looks like a lot of fun, Spider-Man hasn't had a good game in ages. Still, I'm more likely to wait for a price drop on this, or at the least buy and platinum this game during the Christmas holidays.

6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Your basic standard trophy list of getting all collectibles, clearing all districts, yadda yadda yadda.

I don't know if this game will have any DLC, Sony Santa Monica made the wise decision to not do a Season Pass for God of War.

Looks like a lot of fun, Spider-Man hasn't had a good game in ages. Still, I'm more likely to wait for a price drop on this, or at the least buy and platinum this game during the Christmas holidays.

Really? You didn't know that this game has a 3 months season pass? 

Well, 3 add ons, October. November and December.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 (and 1, but I recently redid ASM2's list) was piss easy aside from having to max out all of the suits. In a better game, it would be a pleasure, but it was just a grind in that game. My only real thoughts for this list are that I'm glad, for you guys, I couldn't care less myself, that there's no tedious grinding.

Can't wait to take it for a swing tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Grats to Greg Miller. (Doesn't necessarily mean that he's first in the world to achieve the platinum. Someone else may have gotten it that didn't scan, or someone that isn't on the site. But he's probably one of the top 3 to get it.)

NKbF4cW.png

Congratulations on having a copy nearly 2 weeks before the rest of could get our hands on it. Congratulations on platinuming what looks to be the easiest Spider-Man platinum in literally ever.

Also congratulations for being a loud, annoying, prick, and for throwing Colin under the bus like the asshole I always thought you were. The last part is just my subjective opinion, obviously, but as far as the first bit goes, I mean it, it's not exactly hard to be one of the first to platinum an easy ass game, when you have a 2 week head start. Nice to see he's nowhere near first now though, his ego is already well big enough.

23 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Congratulations on having a copy nearly 2 weeks before the rest of could get our hands on it. Congratulations on platinuming what looks to be the easiest Spider-Man platinum in literally ever.

Also congratulations for being a loud, annoying, prick, and for throwing Colin under the bus like the asshole I always thought you were. The last part is just my subjective opinion, obviously, but as far as the first bit goes, I mean it, it's not exactly hard to be one of the first to platinum an easy ass game, when you have a 2 week head start. Nice to see he's nowhere near first now though, his ego is already well big enough.

Whew, that escalated quickly. You should be happy that he threw Colin under the bus. Going solo was the best thing that Moriarty could have done. Dude made like $40,000 the first couple months via his patreon when he announced his "business venture". I don't really care about the political downfall of it all, just know that they're both doing well and why should it concern you when you don't know them personally? You just sound like a mad fan boy, but you shouldn't be because Moriarty is MUCH better off than he ever was with Greg.

6 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Think you missed this Backpacker

Sure did. Must have skimmed past it when ignoring the boss trophies. Or brain farted. While I'm happy to be wrong, I do still believe the trophy list is extremely casual-friendly.

16 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Whew, that escalated quickly. You should be happy that he threw Colin under the bus. Going solo was the best thing that Moriarty could have done. Dude made like $40,000 the first couple months via his patreon when he announced his "business venture". I don't really care about the political downfall of it all, just know that they're both doing well and why should it concern you when you don't know them personally? You just sound like a mad fan boy, but you shouldn't be because Moriarty is MUCH better off than he ever was with Greg.

I'll be honest, I don't give a shit about either of them. To be entirely honest, back when they were with IGN I would just straight up avoid Greg and never give a toss about whoever else was doing anything on the site. Watched one or two videos of them going solo and it was same old same old, heard the story as it went down and it was pretty ♥y how Greg (and the other guys, really) didn't have their supposed best friend's back, and all of a sudden he's gone. You're definitely right though about him going solo, he went from a guy who I thought was alright but relatively indistinguishable from all the other gaming people on the internet, to a guy who kept popping up in my feed long enough he became one of my six subscriptions. He's quite a smart chap, or at least presents himself as such, has a good outlook on most things, and just strikes me as a reasonably intelligent, genuine, kind of dude.

Whereas Greg just strikes me as yet another loud obnoxious ADHD riddle fruitcake manchild. 

Again, I don't give a shit about either of them really. Colin seems like an alright guy, Greg seems like an asshole, and that's as much of a shit as I give. What I've written here is legit more than I've said about either of them at all in the last 6 or so years that I've been aware of their existence.

But enough about them, I won't derail the *thread* any further. 

Anyone on here who's played it know if there's a Tobey Maguire / Sam Raimi suit you can unlock? I'm already 99.999999% sure there isn't, but one can hope!

• Like 1

The platinum was renamed, huh.

It was "Does whatever a spider can" in the early review copy.

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I do wonder how annoying those Taskmaster challenges will actually be, I doubt all that difficult.

Either way, bring on tomorrow :D

They have 3 difficulties, and you only have to do the first, which is usually what you'll get. You'll need the second difficulty only on 4 of them (each type).

2 minutes ago, InfiniteChrome13 said:

I don’t want to see the trophy list because of obvious spoilers, but are there any type of combat trophies? Thanks. 1f600.png

Yes beside collectibles, challenges and upgrade stuff there is:

Sticky and Tricky
Chain 4 unique tricks before landing

Arachnophobia
Perform 75 Stealth Takedowns

Overdrive
Complete 10 Vehicle Takedowns

Spider-Sensible
Perfect Dodge 10 attacks

Hug It Out
Knock together 10 pairs of enemies with Trip Mines