Red Dead Redemption 2 Trophy List Leak! *SPOILERS* Another Early Copy Game!

MyAssStretched

On 10/10/2018 at 7:19 PM, MyAssStretched said:

Sup psnp and I'm here again with another very early copy of a game, this one is Red Dead Redemption 2! Comes out October 26th, 16 days as of today (10/10/18) I have had a lot of people asking me when I was gonna get the early copy and release the trophy set since my Call of Duty Black Ops 4 trophy list leak on October 4th had that I stated if the community wanted to see it. Well here it is. Story-related trophies are automatically hidden. but again be aware this is spoiler warning for other trophy descriptions.* Just to clarify again, my account name MyAssStretched is a troll account I used for reactions on other games a few months back and to clarify once more, I'm not a reviewer nor do I get press preview copies of games early. So therefore, I'm not entitled by the NDA. I understand leaking these trophy list can cause potential problems, especially games like this and the past few ones I've posted. If you have any questions, PM me. Oh yeah don't ask for screenshots of in-game or any footage or any details/info about the game, those I don't share. I only like to share the trophy list! 

So there are a total of 52 trophies in the set! 1 Platinum, 3 Gold, 4 Silver and 44 Bronze trophies!

54690ff5e1a328031c10dfb04c44b7df.png

6ccbad53c4afe404a2a86eefa600ec0a.png

5ce40f9b991dd62533423fe14d1f72b7.png

0e06b77651dc2a36fc30a07f0b4e3c9c.png

5450ed0a766eb78542ec3078f82f6848.png

c579826cf2c366ba09a18a011218605f.png

b025328d8a0452557077daa7a089982e.png

60b2e21180bad0dbd4f83e91ebd03873.png

bf5df8314192bc16c5831d9b0bae2398.png

1ff738efaf7f3ac9d09bb506d8a01b36.png

407611212f2b15403c9edd77a3a28ae2.png

26419f986c7344073ed33a908668b6a8.png

c6a8df8151a8c2fa6925504c4148b19d.png

384d2ba64d7f41e3b9d3d816cc587539.png

here's the full list in text!

Reveal hidden contents

Trophy Type - Trophy Name - Trophy Description

Platinum - Legend of the West - Legend of the West
Bronze - Back in the Mud - Complete Chapter 1.
Bronze - Just a Scratch - Complete 'Enter, Pursued by a Memory'.
Bronze - To Greener Pastures - Complete Chapter 2.
Bronze - Settling Feuds - Complete Chapter 3.
Bronze - Washed Ashore - Complete Chapter 4.
Bronze - No Traitors - Complete Chapter 5.
Bronze - Third Time Lucky - Complete 'Goodbye, Dear Friend'.
Silver - Redemption - Complete 'Red Dead Redemption'.
Bronze - Cowboy Builder - Complete 'A New Jerusalem'.
Gold - Endless Summer - Complete the Epilogue.
Silver - Lending a Hand - Complete all optional Honor story missions.
Gold - Best in the West - Attain 100% completion.
Silver - Gold Rush - Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story missions.
Bronze - Friends With Benefits - Complete a Companion Activity in each camp.
Bronze - Hobby Horse - Play all mini games.
Bronze - Breaking and Entering - Recover the stash from 4 homesteads.
Bronze - Artificial Intelligence - Discover the fate of Marko Dragic.
Bronze - Take From the Rich - Rob or loot $250.
Bronze - Give to the Poor - Donate $250 to the gang tithing box.
Bronze - Pony Up - Spend $5000 across all shops.
Bronze - Extreme Personality - Reach maximum or minimum Honor level.
Bronze - Western Stranger - Complete 10 Stranger mission strands.
Bronze - Bountiful - Survive 3 days holding a bounty of $250 in all states.
Silver - Collector's Item - Complete one of the Collectable strands.
Bronze - Paying Respects - Find the graves of each of your fallen companions.
Bronze - Errand Boy - Deliver 5 camp companion item requests.
Bronze - It's Art - Find a permanent home for the squirrel statue.
Bronze - Self Sufficient - Craft 30 unique items in Story Mode.
Bronze - Skin Deep - Skin every species of animal in Story Mode.
Bronze - Zoologist - Study every animal across all states in Story Mode.
Bronze - It was THIS Big! - Catch a fish weighing at least 16 lbs (7.3 kg).
Bronze - Locked and Loaded - Upgrade each available component for a single sidearm or longarm weapon.
Bronze - Grin and Bear it - Survive 18 bear attacks and kill the bear each time in Story Mode.
Bronze - Trusty Steed - Reach max bonding level with a horse.
Bronze - Breakout - Red Dead Online: Complete the Intro.
Bronze - Series Major - Red Dead Online: Take part in a Series.
Bronze - Gun For Hire - Red Dead Online: Accept 10 Free Roam missions from characters around the world.
Bronze - Eventful - Red Dead Online: Play 5 Free Roam Events.
Bronze - Buckle Up - Red Dead Online: Achieve 5 gold belt buckles from awards.
Bronze - The Real Deal - Red Dead Online: Achieve MVP 3 times (in a round with at least 4 players).
Bronze - Horses for Courses - Red Dead Online: Concurrently own 5 horses.
Bronze - Getting Started - Red Dead Online: Reach Rank 10.
Gold - Notorious - Red Dead Online: Reach Rank 50.
Bronze - All's Fair - Red Dead Online: Successfully counter a rival Posse's Free Roam mission.
Bronze - Home Comforts - Red Dead Online: Purchase 5 camp improvements.
Bronze - Non-Regulation - Red Dead Online: Craft 25 pieces of ammunition.
Bronze - Posse Up - Red Dead Online: Form a Persistent Posse.
Bronze - Master Craftsman - Red Dead Online: Craft 20 items (excluding ammo).
Bronze - Butchered - Red Dead Online: Sell 20 items to the Butcher.
Bronze - Picked to Perfection - Red Dead Online: Pick 25 Herbs.
Bronze - Strength in Numbers - Red Dead Online: Complete a Free Roam mission as part of a Posse with at least 2 members.

Can you confirm if the game come with 2 blue ray disks?

2 hours ago, regislc30 said:

Can you confirm if the game come with 2 blue ray disks?

Starting to have doubts about this guy. He said it was going to be like 53 and it’s almost twice that, so obviously wasn’t telling the truth there. The only reason I’m not totally dismissing him is he’s leaked accurate lists before and it’d take a lot of work to fake the screens, but now I’m skeptical. Not sure why he would do that except to be an asshole.

6 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Starting to have doubts about this guy. He said it was going to be like 53 and it’s almost twice that, so obviously wasn’t telling the truth there. The only reason I’m not totally dismissing him is he’s leaked accurate lists before and it’d take a lot of work to fake the screens, but now I’m skeptical. Not sure why he would do that except to be an asshole.

to each their own. :) read my PM. you'll know why.

Can't wait until the trophies get published onto the servers. Let's see if those people who doubted comes back and apologies. I doubt that haha.

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Fair enough, but you still shouldn't have made shit up.

Like I said, it was to get people off my back. and out of my inbox as it was blowing up. :/ so i guess i apologies about that but just so everyone see's this and knows. this trophy set is not faked. I wouldn't take the time to fake all these trophy names and descriptions. 

8 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

Like I said, it was to get people off my back. and out of my inbox as it was blowing up. :/ so i guess i apologies about that but just so everyone see's this and knows. this trophy set is not faked. I wouldn't take the time to fake all these trophy names and descriptions. 

The game comes in 2 disks?

Checking again, glad there isn't an "all locations" trophy, but my guess is you'll need it for 100%.

On 10/21/2018 at 8:55 AM, NL_Sion said:

I was hoping Rockstar would officially release the Trophies 1 week before the launch.
Realy hoped it, and then ofcourse we also get a subforum on this site.
Maybe on monday (tommorow).

Obviously waiting until the last minute. My guess is to minimize spoiling.

Edited by MidnightDragon

Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy set is now published. Looks like I was correct again on a trophy leak. for those that doubted and thought I faked this trophy set all because I lied about other things that had nothing to do with trophies, I only leak trophies not other details boi. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Edited by MyAssStretched
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MyAssStretched said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy set is now published. Looks like I was correct again on a trophy leak. for those that doubted and thought I faked this trophy set all because I lied about other things that had nothing to do with trophies, I only leak trophies not other details boi. I'm laughing so hard right now.

King, thanks for the early heads up

6 hours ago, MyAssStretched said:

Still you lied about some other things, which simply makes you what you are: a liar. Makes me laugh at you and the poor attitude of celebrating yourself and the need to come back here just to say 'I was right'. 

9 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Still you lied about some other things, which simply makes you what you are: a liar. Makes me laugh at you and the poor attitude of celebrating yourself and the need to come back here just to say 'I was right'. 

Ofc he is going to come back to tell the guys that called him a liar that he was right. As far as i know @MyAssStretched has always been 100% correct on his trophy leaks. He decided not to share any other info except trophies so when people started spamming him about this and that in PM and the forum thread he just blurted out a figure to get em to stop. But calling him a liar simply because of that is kinda silly. He shares trophy lists and that's it. Keep it up Mr. Bunghole always nice to see early lists to get an idea what the game will be like.

• Like 2

Just now, TJ_Solo said:

What's the point when sites like this always post the lists early and without any worry over the list being wrong?

His trophy lists has never been wrong. He has done this with multiple games and never posted anything wrong.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1