Easiest fps platinum ever?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Completely agree and as a dad with multiple kids and less time - I appreciate not making the list ridiculously hard for only the hardcore gamers to get. I understand that's a choice and respect the dedicated trophy hunters that have that time and skill but I simply don't. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, grimydawg said:

It's only got 22 trophies and a platinum.  It's got online trophies, and I want to complain about that on a game where online is this game's bread and butter.

It's only got 22 trophies cuz all the Golds, lmao the Platinum was a given regardless.

42 minutes ago, Conker said:

List looks really easy, thankfully no battle royale rubbish in trophies though i bet they come later as a dlc, now be interesting too see what the dlc trophies will be like 

Considering Battle Royale won't be out til March, I'm glad about that.

All these peoples obsession with having an unwanted extreme hard mode/grinding trophy list...

I have an idea for you massochists;

Go play dark souls on a frikking instrument! Or beat it blindly but leave us casuals alone!

Regardless this trophy list is very easy but dont forget that DICE almost always puts either ;

A) an annoying grindy trophy dlc pack

B ) a luck based trophy

And dont forget that battle royal still has to come out so i'm willing to bet money that there will be trophies related to that aswell

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

In before there are DLCs that add extremely grindy and time-consuming mp trophies *glances at Battlefield Hardline*.

Or something stupid like x amount of enemies with x weapon that only appears on certain maps. 

The main issue I have with BF games, is that the DLC is usually DOA after a few weeks making the trophies much more of a chore and less fun overall. 

23 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

In before there are DLCs that add extremely grindy and time-consuming mp trophies *glances at Battlefield Hardline*.

But let us also remember that wasn’t DICE that made Hardline. So let’s hope they don’t do 10k kill dlc trophies.

10 hours ago, SanhRim said:

All these peoples obsession with having an unwanted extreme hard mode/grinding trophy list...

I have an idea for you massochists;

Go play dark souls on a frikking instrument! Or beat it blindly but leave us casuals alone!

Regardless this trophy list is very easy but dont forget that DICE almost always puts either ;

A) an annoying grindy trophy dlc pack

B ) a luck based trophy

And dont forget that battle royal still has to come out so i'm willing to bet money that there will be trophies related to that aswell

To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory !!! ;)

Here's my take : leave us hardcore hunters alone, and stop pressuring the industry for increasingly dull trophy lists. But yeah I do hope DLCs will make it a bit more interesting and challenging.

After how easy BF1 was to platinum, I decided to forgo buying this, and opted for renting it instead. It’ll likely take about a week of casual play to complete.

If if I had more close friends that played the series I’d potentially buy it and play with them. But as it is, this is very much a game that I’ll play once to completion and move on.

Edited by GizMo_The_Great

8 hours ago, milanbarca82 said:

do you think the developers won't have any incentive to create enough content for this game

Check out the roadmap, plenty of content will be added in the months following the games release.

19 hours ago, SanhRim said:

If it was as difficult as they claim to want it to be, they would make petitions and complain... 

Edited by Slipknot_rooney

On 08/11/2018 at 6:07 PM, SkyesUnholy said:

I'd love it if they threw a curveball by making Hardcore mode excruciatingly difficult. :P But easy platinums do draw sales and EA sure does love their money, so that's a long shot. :( 

People overestimate impact of serious trophy hunters.

• Like 1

So just 6 SP trophies and 15 MP trophies. The story must be really short unless they War stories are long. Surprised Codex entries and challenges didn't return.

Really disappointed in this list and it may very well be easy but if the flying is anything like past games I'll struggle with the death from above trophy. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 6:09 PM, Zach said:

But let us also remember that wasn’t DICE that made Hardline. So let’s hope they don’t do 10k kill dlc trophies.

To correct your statement... Visceral made the idea of the game and developed the SP of Hardline while DICE took full operation in the MP part of BFH. So basically DICE DID add those 10K trophies not Visceral.

Edited by SniperEliteDido
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

To correct your statement... Visceral made the idea of the game and developed the SP of Hardline while DICE took full operation in the MP part of BFH. So basically DICE DID add those 10K trophies not Visceral.

Well damn. I stand corrected.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 11:08 AM, snakebit10 said:

but if the flying is anything like past games I'll struggle with the death from above trophy. 

Same here I’m not a vehicle person and I am especially not a pilot. The idea of fighting over the ability to fly the planes for this trophy is something I am not looking forward to.

• Like 1