December PS+ Prediction Thread

kidson2004

8 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Suppose to have all the dlc and whatevers.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/11/24/nier-automata-yorha-edition-ps4-pc/

but nothing is reveleaded yet.

Ooh right there's that 9ZCVS25763XZ or whatever it's called DLC lol. I assumed it had no DLC because I checked the trophy list and there was none.

Plus it'll probably have costumes or avatars as extra. No biggie, not missing out on much if I bought the regular edition

2 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Ooh right there's that 9ZCVS25763XZ or whatever it's called DLC lol. I assumed it had no DLC because I checked the trophy list and there was none.

Plus it'll probably have costumes or avatars as extra. No biggie, not missing out on much if I bought the regular edition

That Kaine outfit almost makes me want to buy it. :wub: 

Is there a case to say just cause 3? If they were going to release it they probably would have done it a few months ahead of 4 so as to drum up excitement but I still think it has a shot.

Its not out of the realms of possibility to have another Jackbox party pack or possibly some other party game with the holidays coming up.

My backlog is ever growing so if what they do give us is absolute toilet I wont be too gutted. Just means I wont add them to my "Need to Start" folder on my home page.

10 minutes ago, HolteEndHero88 said:

Is there a case to say just cause 3? If they were going to release it they probably would have done it a few months ahead of 4 so as to drum up excitement but I still think it has a shot.

Already was on Plus. How I got it.

@PooPooBlast ? 

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, HolteEndHero88 said:

Its not out of the realms of possibility to have another Jackbox party pack or possibly some other party game with the holidays coming up.

My backlog is ever growing so if what they do give us is absolute toilet I wont be too gutted. Just means I wont add them to my "Need to Start" folder on my home page.

just cause 3 was already in ps plus

• Like 2

I got the feeling that The Order 1886 might come out within the next few months. In addition to that, I would say the remaster of the first Uncharted game.

A decent Vita game would be nice for a change. The only good ones IMO I got were Grand Kingdom and Zero Escape. Since they are about to give no more Vita games after March 2019, they could give some nice titles to honour their handheld.

1 hour ago, Caju_94 said:

Since they are about to give no more Vita games after March 2019, they could give some nice titles to honour their handheld.

We've been saying that since they made the announcement and the Vita and PS3 line-ups have been lackluster at best since then. I think they are using the opposite tactic: make them so shit that you will yell "good riddance!" when it finally stops. That's probably a lot cheaper for them too.

• Like 2