December PS+ Prediction Thread

kidson2004

Got caught up in the madness of Black Friday, next month’s lineup is around the corner (literally) so what do you think will be on there? Here’s what I think:

PS4: Batman Arkham Knight, Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor or The Crew Ultimate Edition. 

PS3: (going out on a limb here as they’ll be discontinued in March 2019) Devil May Cry HD Collection, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate or Yakuza Dead Souls.

PS Vita: God of War Collection (not sure if it did already), Grand Kingdom. 

PSVR: N/A (as I don’t own one, but could change next year)

how about you? 

Edited by kidson2004
Updated with Vita prediction.

4 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

PS4: Batman Arkham Knight, Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor or The Crew Ultimate Edition. 

Not even santa would be this generous :P. But at least you're able to make a prediction because honestly I am drawing a blank here because I have no idea what I might expect. 

On a second thought perhaps FFXV for PS4? 

4 minutes ago, Burgins said:

I'm hoping we get Nier Automata or something. A nice present from Sony for Christmas would be excellent

Oh no...noo..noo. I just bought it this black friday. 

Hey @DamagingRob, do you think that I am going to be hit with this curse again like with infamous second son? :P. And hey!! this time you got Nier as well :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Oh no...noo..noo. I just bought it this black friday. 

Hey @DamagingRob, do you think that I am going to be hit with this curse again like with infamous second son? :P. And hey!! this time you got Nier as well :lol:

Man, I hope not. :lol: If one of the games I bought for Black Friday appears on Plus next month, I will not be a happy camper..

• Like 1

Just got psvr so I'm hoping for another free game (although nothing I just bought I hope). Thumper or Rez would be nice. 

Other than that, I'm hoping for something I'm half interested in, but not enough to buy even cheap - so something like doom, wolvenstein, The Order, GT Sport or similar. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot

4 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

PS Vita: N/A (as I don’t own one)

PSVR: N/A (as I don’t own one, but could change next year)

Loool, nvm what do u have or not ; make a prediction or subtitle ur thread : "December PS+ prediction thread (about what i use) "?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

do you think that I am going to be hit with this curse again like with infamous second son? :P. And hey!! this time you got Nier as well :lol:

I heard Nier will have a complete edition coming out soon. So I highly doubt any Nier will be free come Dec. Itll hurt the complete edition sales.

I'll take a shot in the dark and guess Battlefield 1, since it's been on deals a lot and the season pass was also recently free.

Along with possibly The Last of Us Remastered.

As for PS3 which i have no clue/don't care about, Adventure Time: Finn and Jake investigations and Goat Simulator.

And Finally Vita. Stardew Valley and League of Evil.

For most of these i searched up either newest or oldest for the platform, which seems to have some kind of pattern from time to time.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

I'll take a shot in the dark and guess Battlefield 1, since it's been on deals a lot and the season pass was also recently free.

Along with possibly The Last of Us Remastered.

As for PS3 which i have no clue/don't care about, Adventure Time: Finn and Jake investigations and Goat Simulator.

And Finally Vita. Stardew Valley and League of Evil.

For most of these i searched up either newest or oldest for the platform, which seems to have some kind of pattern from time to time.

Adventure time is delisted, so that won't even be an option. 

I agree that The Last of Us will be on plus eventually. It's so cheap and it's such a good game that it will make people happy. But, maybe it'll be on plus closer to the release of the second game?

For the second PS4 game, I feel like it'll be a multiplayer game since they sold a lot of subs this month and are expecting to sell a lot next month. 

Goat Simulator would be a great PS3 game since it has so many DLC packs. I think the other PS3 game will probably be some puzzle-genre game. The second Sherlock Holmes game would be cool to get.

For the vita, I'd seen Slain: Back from Hell on sale quite a few times and that looks to be cross-play. Citizens of Earth has also been on sale pretty regularly.

• Like 1