Again Easy

DarkLordSHTR

Hi everyone!

Release date is Feb 12th.

It will be cross-buy with PS Vita (but only PS4 trophies are showing so far). Definitely cross-buy.

It's an anagram game where you have to find three words from a theme, with the letters from all three words jumbled together. There is always one solution that uses every letter.

This is an example puzzle: http://www.powgi.com/puzzle-mixups-2017-06-01/

You'll earn the platinum by solving every puzzle, but there are more categories than trophies so - for those so inclined - you can take a short-cut route to earn the plat quicker.  We estimate it will take about 10 hours to complete it legitimately, but I'm sure there will be guides that can get you there in under an hour.

11 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Wonder if it's going to be like Boggle.

It's not "find as many words as you can" from the letters, there is a fixed solution to each puzzle.

As it happens, we were discussing how we'd make a game that's more like Boggle just yesterday... :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, luckydonut said:

Hi everyone!

It will be cross-buy with PS Vita (but only PS4 trophies are showing so far). Definitely cross-buy.

It's an anagram game where you have to find three words from a theme, with the letters from all three words jumbled together. There is always one solution that uses every letter.

You'll earn the platinum by solving every puzzle, but there are more categories than trophies so - for those so inclined - you can take a short-cut route to earn the plat quicker.  We estimate it will take about 10 hours to complete it legitimately, but I'm sure there will be guides that can get you there in under an hour.

It's not "find as many words as you can" from the letters, there is a fixed solution to each puzzle.

As it happens, we were discussing how we'd make a game that's more like Boggle just yesterday... :)

Oh, OK. The trophy pics just screamed "Boggle" to me.

2 hours ago, luckydonut said:

Hi everyone!

the word search plat was a pain in the ass completing every single one really? it stopped me for getting it for other regions

2 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

I like it to see these games for more than just a trophywhore, bc i really love riddles and word or number puzzle games. I really hate when a games worth is judged by it's time for platinum and it's totally finde for me if you have to solve ALL 38475649836 puzzles for plat :P

so can we please stop complaining about some more hours for a game?

If you love your trophy whores please buy something else. When I say I play powgi all the ppl be like "yeah trophy whore" and Its pretty hard to defend the game or me playing it, some just wont beieve i like the games only bc ppl who judges games as platunim whores.

I am aware that some developer wants to meet the interests of both - having a decent whore and still make som fun game, but it must not be too long and every thing. the wrong way imo

Agree!

You have a trophy obsession problem if you are complaining about devs putting in too much content. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, zenovka said:

Here's my take , if your trophy hunting the game or playing it legit your still supporting the developer when you purchase the game . And if the developer is supported then more games are made. 

NQNNz2B.gif

• Like 3

On 02.02.2019 at 7:10 PM, luckydonut said:

Hi everyone!

Thank you.

I added in first message.

On 2/2/2019 at 10:40 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

Really another one? 

I remember when I first started collecting trophies these type of "easy trophy games" were reserved for movie related (usually kids) games but now it is in just about every indy game on PSN.

Yeah I know. I was a Xbox 360 gamer who played the occasional title on Steam. And even over there I couldn't help but feel you really needed to experience the game and explore it's content if you wanted all the achievements.

I enjoy a good indie game. Those who know me on this website probably know that. But these cash in, shitty budget indie titles that have a corresponding PS4/Vita version are just bullshit.

I did My Name is Mayo, Orc Slayer and a few random point and clicks. I think that's good enough for me as far as "easy trophy games" go.