Driveclub is being delisted

DEI2EK

Does it has too long online trophies? I don't own a ps4 but i can borrow one for a weekend and take 'em all for both DC and Bikes. This game is an exclusive that i wanted to play from the first day. 

Does any of the DLCs have online trophies? It looks like all are the same (win the DLC tournament or so) but i want to see an answer from someone who has an idea.

18 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

Does it has too long online trophies? I don't own a ps4 but i can borrow one for a weekend and take 'em all for both DC and Bikes. This game is an exclusive that i wanted to play from the first day. 

Does any of the DLCs have online trophies? It looks like all are the same (win the DLC tournament or so) but i want to see an answer from someone who has an idea.

The online trophies are quick, but need 8 players I think. No online trophies in DLC.

Edit: Just saw that the VR version is also going to be delisted. Time to find a boosting partner. That's a shame, it was one of the nicest VR experiences on the console.

Edited by ElBolovo

4 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

The online trophies are quick, but need 8 players I think. No online trophies in DLC.

here's the clarification but he has it correct.

I'll Save That For Later trophy_gold.png
Save a Multiplayer Replay at the end of a Race after finishing on the podium with 6 or more competitors (Bikes Only).

Driveclub has no direct online trophies. But you have to join a club that is at least level 10 and send challenges to one of your friends. 

Driveclub Bikes has one direct online trophy. Save a multiplayer replay after finishing first on the podium with six or more competitors. This also has some challenges. 

I’m usually crap at racing games, but these two might be pretty good.

34 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

i've noticed that two versions of Bikes are available: the add-on and the stand-alone. Are there like Freedom Cry for Assassin's Creed IV? One has his own list, and the other just shows as a DLC from the original game. Or both are the same (trophy list speaking)?

the one you have to buy is an additional list. 

Edited by kingdrake2

It looks like I already have the Bikes expansion, I don't remember getting it tho.

Guess I'll have to get Driveclub too (I just have the PS+ shit version) and the Season Pass plus whatever else is missing.

Or just forget about the whole thing, just like Sony is doing. :P

• Like 2

R.I.P. Evolution Studios

Sony unplugged the Motorstorm Apocalypse servers last year on August 27 and I had a strange feeling this game wasn't safe either, but to delist it as well? The LittleBigPlanet online closure for the Japanese digital/physical releases of all LBP titles back in 2016 was me when I drank Dr. Pepper for the first time, but this news makes my stomach feel heavy!

"That's enough DriveClub VR for one day."

I've heard this game appeared to be lacking on release but was rehabilitated post-launch with updates and free/paid DLC. Pulling the plug on a current gen game is a bad move from Sony which further raises the steaks considering their recent greed since owning more of the console market than both Microsoft and Nintendo combined. They go from the 599 USD price tag for a 60GB PS3 (and the 2011 PSN hack) to exceeding the lifetime worldwide unit sales of the PS3 (just a couple of months ago) and look where it got them! They begin sandbagging Japanese media because "they sexualize everything", they decide not to host at E3 2019 and canned PSX to come up with a better idea of announcing products only for the first issue to disappoint and generalize how all future presentations will turn out, then they ditched PS3 and Vita games from PS Plus lime-ups but not reducing the cost of the service to make up for it but what we get Conan Exiles over Far Cry Primal for April 2019!

Just imagine if it did happen, all the BUZZ (in memory of Relentless Software, the "BlindMango" of defunct Sony devs) created over Sony acquiring Take Two Interactive. Picture this: you shove Mafia 3, Watch_Dogs and Crazy Taxi into a Philips blender (BTW where's my Philips Compact Disk Interactive Mini with pre-installed Hotel Mario and Zelda CDI?). This is what you end up with when Sony micromanages the GTA franchise. Being offensive, but unlike an episode of South Park refusing to take any risks, like when a game is given an MA15+ classification in Australia but just misses the R18+ rating by a breadcrumb.

C'mon Sony, stop staring at those Benjamin Franklins! It'll rot your brain...

PSNN: BREAKING NEWS! "PS4 2 Confirmed" Says Sony

E3 2069: "What Inspired you to release a SECOND PlayStation 4 right next door to the original?"

Sony:

GBA--Game%20Boy%20Advance%20Video%20%20N

You can do all the online trophies for the Driveclub games including the VR version in a couple hours. Luckily they are all easy.

15 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Driveclub has already been a PS+ Game back in 2015.

I'm pretty sure it was the trial version.  Because i downloaded it from Plus. When i was progressing further i had to pay for the full game.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Driveclub has already been a PS+ Game back in 2015.

Yes, the light version, but after that the full upgrade has been on sale several times. In the first period they kept releasing DLC which has a lot to offer. I played several hours of online challenges after getting the Club level 10 Trophy.

• Like 1