Days Gone Trophy Thoughts?

ArmoredSnowman

1 hour ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Easy. Got platinum in 4 days 7 hours with my other account. Only the 45 skill and finishing the story takes some time. 

Really good game but for me last of us is still much better. 

most players ive read are calling it how it looks, a poor mans last of us lol. im still getting it.

helps kill time to rage 2 and then Judgment.

1 hour ago, Jay_Cash said:

Looks easy and straightforward provided nothing is missable. As someone pointed out, there does seem to be a tendency (especially with newer releases) for PS4 exclusives to have trophy lists that are quite easy and forgiving. Not complaining, personally, just an interesting observation that sounds mostly accurate. Hope this game does well. I'll be getting it regardless of reviews, but I still have a feeling it won't be on the higher end as far as other PS4 exclusives go.

If you think about it it's completely different from PS3 exclusives, games like WipEout HD or Motorstorm: Pacific Rift were all but easy for example.

2 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Not that it detracts from the game in any way but: it seems to be another one of those plat names that suggests it's a really good platinum when really it's an average platinum at best, just like Mirrors Edge Catalyst's "The Few, The Elite", which was also a joke.

Pretty sure the platinum name is more a reference to biker outlaw culture which is a big theme in the game, and not to potential rarity.

• Like 3

Looks like a simple but enjoyable list. My fiancée is getting me this for my birthday next month so I'm looking forward to playing it.

21 minutes ago, iamjax said:

Pretty sure the platinum name is more a reference to biker outlaw culture which is a big theme in the game, and not to potential rarity.

Correct!

1 hour ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Just an FYI for people, it would appear the game will be receiving a trophy patch for a harder difficulty option and some challenges in June 

Having JUST finished the Horizon Zero Dawn NG+ & Ultra Hard play through which consisted of me literally running as fast as I could from main mission to the next ignoring everything else in order to get it out of the way, my question is, WHYYYYY!?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Just an FYI for people, it would appear the game will be receiving a trophy patch for a harder difficulty option and some challenges in June 

If it's anything like Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel's Spider-Man and Far Cry 5's New Game Plus Mode where they just tacked it on without adding anything substantial, then this will already be fairly easy.

Maybe they will fool me for once. But this is pretty much a pretty easy game already, no more than a 3 out of 10 in difficulty at the most.

11 hours ago, Ghost said:

Looking forward to playing this in two days. It's good to see they added difficulty options (no trophies regarding that). It wasn't like that before

The platinum image needed more detail, I thought. Not a big deal.  1L847f0e.png 

The platinum image is decent cos of what its referencing.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2019 at 10:58 AM, Spaz said:

If it's anything like Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel's Spider-Man and Far Cry 5's New Game Plus Mode where they just tacked it on without adding anything substantial, then this will already be fairly easy.

Maybe they will fool me for once. But this is pretty much a pretty easy game already, no more than a 3 out of 10 in difficulty at the most.

Will be easy, but super long. Story is crazy long, apparently, like RDR2 length. 

6 hours ago, Davidov34 said:

1.269 owners and 1,617 (and counting) recent players, can someone explain this??

Something must be wrong with the tracking on this site. No way only 1269 people got this game and that goes for all the other games you see on that list. Don't even understand how this site gets real data from people currently playing. What if I'm playing in offline mode, how can the system know I'm not playing then?

6 hours ago, Davidov34 said:

1.269 owners and 1,617 (and counting) recent players, can someone explain this??

11 minutes ago, KainDMD said:

Something must be wrong with the tracking on this site. No way only 1269 people got this game and that goes for all the other games you see on that list. Don't even understand how this site gets real data from people currently playing. What if I'm playing in offline mode, how can the system know I'm not playing then?

Don't have any proof but most likely it has to do with the PSN name change as it screwed up a lot of things as of lately and the site is working to patch those up. 

As for tracking game players: it tracks the trophies earnt per week on a game as an indication of player count so if you play offline and you don't sync your trophies you won't be a statistic. Also of course everything on this site will be an underestimate of stats because it doesn't track every player but only those who have their name registered here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Don't have any proof but most likely it has to do with the PSN name change as it screwed up a lot of things as of lately and the site is working to patch those up. 

As for tracking game players: it tracks the trophies earnt per week on a game as an indication of player count so if you play offline and you don't sync your trophies you won't be a statistic. Also of course everything on this site will be an underestimate of stats because it doesn't track every player but only those who have their name registered here. 

Oh ok, so if I play a game but don't get any trophies, then I won't be a statistic?