Victorious trophy in 15 minutes

DiegoMolinams

3 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So im alittle confused.

What chests do you walk to?

The ones with shau kong head? 

I think I've already punched all the heads on the chests ive found. Even thou I've not the hearts to open said chests.

The Warrior Shrine, at -995, 5510

It's where the statues of the MK1 fighters are standing. This was a stage in MK1.

There you have two walls with the stone heads of the fighters  on it and in front of every stone head is a podium with a lance on it and a small chest in front of it. These are the chests you walk up to.

Then the head of the fighter will be impaled on the podium and the chest opens.

59 minutes ago, Sicho said:

The Warrior Shrine, at -995, 5510

It's where the statues of the MK1 fighters are standing. This was a stage in MK1.

There you have two walls with the stone heads of the fighters  on it and in front of every stone head is a podium with a lance on it and a small chest in front of it. These are the chests you walk up to.

Then the head of the fighter will be impaled on the podium and the chest opens.

Oh ok i didn't even see them! Haha. Ya i played mk 1 an recognise alot of the areas.  Just wasnt too keen on the directions

1 hour ago, Thermopyle2 said:

Can anybody confirm whether you need to be online for this glitch to work?

Yes, you have to be online in order Krypt to work.

Edited by Smashero

I wouldn't be too surprised if when they patch this they implement a check of everyone's inventory and make sure those that have the chest contents also have the heads in their inventory.  And if they don't they implement some sort of punishment. Since everything is stored on their servers it makes me think part of that was to monitor glitches like this so they could keep things under their control.

Not saying I'm against doing this or anything, but I can see devs doing such things.  It happened with the bike selling glitch in GTAV Online.  

I'm already so close to having 50 heads for at least 12 characters that I might do just enough of them all legitimately to get both trophies to be safe.  By the time I decide one way or the other it'll probably be hot fixed anyways lol.

40 minutes ago, zer007uk said:

They won't do jack shit. They'll just patch it and be done. It's the devs fault more than anything for not testing the game fully.

Don't worry about it folks, just make use of the exploit while you can

Exactly what is this punishment people are talking about, they won't do anything. It's their own fault for allowing it this long and not catching it before game release. 

• Like 1

People are so paranoid. There will be no punishment because:

1. There was no warning before hand

2. It was always going to be unlocked with time no matter what

3. They are already on thin ice with the massive grind as is

Would honestly not be surprised if this method was leaked from NRS themselves as a stealth apology to reinvigorate interest in just playing. 

Edited by Startyde
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Startyde said:

People are so paranoid. There will be no punishment because:

1. There was no warning before hand

2. It was always going to be unlocked with time no matter what

3. They are already on thin ice with the massive grind as is

Would honestly not be surprised if this method was leaked from NRS themselves as a stealth apology to reinvigorate interest in just playing. 

3 Seems highly unlikely since apparently WB is issuing takedowns on any of the exploit videos, and 1 doesnt stop them from doing it since apparently theres a clause about bugs in teh ToS noone read. Im not saying theyre going to do anything but saying theres no chance is also equally foolish right.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ShadyMan8903 said:

3 Seems highly unlikely since apparently WB is issuing takedowns on any of the exploit videos, and 1 doesnt stop them from doing it since apparently theres a clause about bugs in teh ToS noone read. Im not saying theyre going to do anything but saying theres no chance is also equally foolish right.

Fair points.

Just now, DoctorDrPepper said:

Fuck’em. I got my trophies. Can’t take those away.

That's the way I viewed it. I've put off going to bed to get the online trophies just in case they decide to do bans. They can ban me from online play all they want, but can't ban me from local, which is all that interests me anyway.

7 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

The fucking PR nightmare if they banned people over something as stupid as opening a Krypt chest, Not cheating online ore anything that actually impacts another player, would be astronomical.

I'm surprised it isn't already, to be honest. The whole game, while still enjoyable, has an overall rushed feeling to it. It doesn't seem like the same attention and care was put into it like was put into X. It was way easier than it should have been, plus the whole spamming uppercuts to get easy brutalities thing and now this make it seem more like a knock off fighting game than an actual MK game.

This could just be me though. Before X, I hadn't played MK since it was on the SNES, so I've missed quite a few titles between then and now.