The New Year's Resolution Event (Event Finished)

4 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

The cut-off date was clearly listed and hasn't changed since the event was posted. Everyone else on your server had no problem signing up on time.

Won't hurt anything by letting him in and letting our server have our little friendly competition... He was less than a day late with his entry and he's a little slow... Would be greatly appreciated like I said before. 

7 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Slow dude will have to keep track himself. Shouldn't be too hard to make his own spreadsheet. :)

1. Are you in anyway helping run this event?

2. If answer to 1 is yes. If he completes his 5 games would you be willing to give him a badge at least? He bought PSNow, bought a controller, and reformatted his Mac laptop just so he could participate with us.

1 hour ago, GonzoArmstrong said:

Any chance you could let him in late. Our server was having a competition for it with @Beyondthegrave07@Sebastian@Salima-sensei@FenrirfeatherMyself and @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko. Would be very much appreciated. 

58 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

The cut-off date was clearly listed and hasn't changed since the event was posted. Everyone else on your server had no problem signing up on time.

I have a proposition...i would gladly forfeit my spot to allow for the late entry...same amount of stat tracking although just a tad more work to set it up...clearly this person would like to join so if possible would appreciate the consideration...thanks...

I just want to ask if Deadpool would count for the Make more Money theme.

There's no trophy that literally requires you to have the currency but there is one for upgrading all the weapons and one for getting all Deadpool upgrades which both require a lot of money.

If I understand the theme correctly that should count but not quite sure, hence the question.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I just want to ask if Deadpool would count for the Make more Money theme.

There's no trophy that literally requires you to have the currency but there is one for upgrading all the weapons and one for getting all Deadpool upgrades which both require a lot of money.

If I understand the theme correctly that should count but not quite sure, hence the question.

I believe so. I counted Ghost Recon Wildlands for the category and the trophy specifically says, "Bought all upgrades" not "Collect X amount of money."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jens said:

I would say if the amount of necessary currency is substantial and it really makes you go out of your way to farm it just for that reason (and not just getting it casually halfway through the game) it sounds fine to me.

And if it's literal money you can add 1 point for appearing in the category's title :P

After getting the plat I could have gotten the needed money without grinding but it helped a lot in finishing the Ultra-Violent difficulty doing so.

Let's say after my first playthrough I had enough for about half the upgrades.

The currency is called Deadpoolpoints or something similar so not litteral money.

With that I submitt Deadpool for the Making More Money theme. I just got the plat minutes ago after 3,5 years. If it doesn't count I might find another theme for it.

• Like 4