Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Found brand new sealed pal copies of Anarchy Reigns and Happy Feet Two today. Bloke reckoned he ordered them in 2013 and never sold them. He's got loads of sealed PS3 and 360 stuff 

1 hour ago, shipper321 said:

First Godfather game is also on PS3, with the DLC on-disc. No trophies but if you want to go back to it now, the PS3 ver. is probably the best way to play it

Bought Kung Fu Panda 2 since it's apparantly on my account, must have played it years ago. CEX in their infinite wisdom gave me the wrong disc (Got the first one instead), so I'll have to get a reeplacement.

Yes CEX are absolutely useless, went all the way to Hammersmith today for Eat Lead return of Matt Hazard as it said it was in stock,and nothing there. Nearest branch with one for 100 miles too. 

10 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Found brand new sealed pal copies of Anarchy Reigns and Happy Feet Two today. Bloke reckoned he ordered them in 2013 and never sold them. He's got loads of sealed PS3 and 360 stuff 

Yes CEX are absolutely useless, went all the way to Hammersmith today for Eat Lead return of Matt Hazard as it said it was in stock,and nothing there. Nearest branch with one for 100 miles too. 

The wrong disc thing seems to be a reocurring thing for me. It's happened when I've been buying the tour de france games mostly. Also happened when I bought Rise of the Dark Spark not long after it came out. Gave me the 360 version instead of the Xbox One version at the time.

I bought Eat Lead through a place called Cash@Maxx. It's basically a Welsh version of Cash Converters by the sounds of it, but if you're buying a bunch of stuff and it's over 50 bones, the postage is free. Even CEX stopped doing free postage unless it's over 100 or something (And it's just for that one item).

Edited by shipper321

On 06/05/2022 at 8:07 PM, shipper321 said:

First Godfather game is also on PS3, with the DLC on-disc. No trophies but if you want to go back to it now, the PS3 ver. is probably the best way to play it

Bought Kung Fu Panda 2 since it's apparantly on my account, must have played it years ago. CEX in their infinite wisdom gave me the wrong disc (Got the first one instead), so I'll have to get a reeplacement.

Kung Fu Panda 2 on 360 requires kinect, the ps3 version can be played with or without move though i believe?

14 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Kung Fu Panda 2 on 360 requires kinect, the ps3 version can be played with or without move though i believe?

the PS3 one has no move support at all. Probably the best version to play as result, since you don't need any gimmicky devices.

Picked up Sacred 3, which is notorious for being nothing like the other sacred games. It's another game I want to knock out though, one of those games I played before I got into trophy hunting.

Edited by shipper321

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 1:07 PM, shipper321 said:

The 1st Godfather has shot up in value though. It's now a "Keep it behind the glass" type game.

On 6/1/2022 at 10:28 AM, Mizz said:

star war the force unleashed 1 & 2. tekken tag tournament 2 :) 

Funny you say this...

76661_front.jpg

So I had this completely random sales offer come across on eBay for this. It was listed for $14.82, marked down 40% off for a limited time to $8.89. But the offer it gave me was for $7...so I said "why not?", add $5.40 for shipping...I paid $12.82 for it. 

I used to have this game and have no clue what happened to it. This was around 2008 before it had trophy support, might as well add it to the backlog and attempt to plat it. It'll give me a reason to go back to the second game (which I still have) as well and try and Plat that one too.

• Like 1

My friend had been telling about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, so I decided to get it, if only to understand the memes. :P

The combat is so cleverly designed and fun. And the level of spectacle is exactly what I expected, given that Bayonetta was my first experience from Platinum Games. Also, this was technically my first Metal Gear game; I've been thinking of getting the PS3 collection to get a better understanding of the series as a whole.

Idk if I'll be able to get the plat though, the S ranks seem pretty difficult

• Like 3

Been a little while since I've used my PS3 but I believe I had 3D Dot Game Heroes and Folklore arrive last.

If we want to stay within the Generation as well, just rebought an Xbox 360 Slim (to replay/get Achievements for the randomly Re-Listed Sonic '06 for $5 ?) also snagged NFS Most Wanted 2005 as well as Carbon/Prostreet (those never had Trophys on PS3) Guilty Gear 2 Overture New/Sealed, Quake 4 with the Quake 2 Disc and my 360 copy of Forza Horizon 2 just arrived this afternoon (also have Bionicle Heroes on the way, should arrive tomorrow hopefully)

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...