Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I have been playing quite a few games at the moment

Final Fantasy 15 - Finished with the main game and working on making it my 100th platinum.

Overwatch - Enjoying the current event.

Resonance of Fate - Love this game, so I'm currently replaying it from time to time.

Skyforge - I have been interested in playing a MMORPG so I gave this game a try and I'm so far enjoying it.

forgot to post working on final fantasy 7 (been at this for a week) expecting about 1-2 more weeks before i complete this. pretty much how long RPG's take anyway (onto disc 2).

Edited by kingdrake2

Currently playing Persona 5 (2nd Palace cleared) and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest.

Also went back to Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Time travelling in my second town on my other 3DS in order to visit from my primary town and fill out the few missing entries in my fish and diving encyclopedia. Been playing this game since launch in 2013 and still haven't even nearly completed everything there is to it. Occasionally I encounter things I didn't even know existed and I've played the game for over 1000 hours. Such a charming game. :3

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots on PS3. I'm reading up on the different requirements for each of the emblems. I'll do a couple of more playthroughs for three of the four remaining trophies and then go for the Big Boss emblem rather than leaving it for last. If (and that's a pretty big if considering my ability :lol:) I can get it sooner rather than later it'll make the remaining playthroughs a lot easier to get through knowing the hard parts over with. 

Am I in the "Show your latest purchases with big pictures"-thread or what? Sheesh, <_< 

@topic:

Assassin's Creed III (PS3)

Started memory sequence 2 and oh boy, are the controls wonky. I don't know if it's just the difference between PS4 and PS3 but overall this game feels like a huge letdown after playing Black Flag on PS4. The game jutters when jumping down from a sync point, some of the areas look rather bland (*cough* textures in Beacon Hill *cough*) and the faces again show why "realistic" graphics aren't aging all that well.

flOw (PS Vita)

Played through the episode with the dolphin-like creature. Overall the game is enjoyable but the gyroscope-based controls are annoying if you don't hold the Vita in a horizontal position but honestly who plays like this? :|

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (PS4)

Decided to do sub-level 1-2 with my girlfriend and it went much better than 2 weeks ago. We also used some of the gems to power up the shield and we got one that makes all enemies and their projectiles bounce off with a hilarious sound. xD  Our goal for now is to complete one sub-level each day.

24 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Am I in the "Show your latest purchases with big pictures"-thread or what? Sheesh, <_<

Wow, who gave you the extra grouchy coffee this morning?

Big pictures are cool!

OT:

Spoiler
7 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Doing a marathon:

uncharted-collection-1.jpg

It's now past midnight so I finally started playing:

full-throttle-remastered-splash-screen-1

Also, playing on the Switch:

814hXf62kUL.jpg

H2x1_3DSDS_BlasterMasterZero.jpg

:D

• Like 1

On 14-4-2017 at 1:11 PM, SolidJD said:

What TV were you playing on before? 

A 42 inch Saumsung 1080p LCD. I have had it for 10 years. Screen technology has improved a hell of alot in that period ... will still use it if the new TV is in use by someone else, but in my opinion it was well worth the upgrade. For the first time the screen is big enough and sharp enough that I can actually play while sitting on my sofa instead of on a chair closer to the TV! 

The TV I got is Samsung UE55KS7000 which is currently one of the best recomendations for a mid tier TV for gaming.

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

Wow, who gave you the extra grouchy coffee this morning?

Big pictures are cool!

I drink no coffee. :P

And I just don't like to scroll unnecessarily.

On 16.4.2017 at 3:47 PM, Eyjabria said:

lso went back to Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Time travelling in my second town on my other 3DS in order to visit from my primary town and fill out the few missing entries in my fish and diving encyclopedia. Been playing this game since launch in 2013 and still haven't even nearly completed everything there is to it. Occasionally I encounter things I didn't even know existed and I've played the game for over 1000 hours. Such a charming game. :3

Over 1000 hours? And I thought the 400+ hours my girlfriend played were already quite much. xD Which reminds me that I should remind her to give her town a visit once again before she has do one of those weed removal contests agains. It's already sad that my town is overrun by it. (lost motivation after binge playing it for ~80 hours).

Edited by Crimson Idol

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Just earned the :gold: I am THE expert on weapons trophy. Next playthrough is for the :silver: Divine Wind trophy, and to max out my non lethal ammunition because the playthrough after next is for the Big Boss emblem. I spent some time today trying out different strategies and I'm okay with getting by unseen at a decent pace. I think it'll be the boss fights and chase scenes that'll give me the most trouble. Basically I'm in for a shit time wherever there's fighting to do :lol:

Assassin's Creed III (PS3)

Finished sequence 2 and I'm right at the ending part of sequence 3. Didn't really like sequence 3 as I had to travel most of the way by foot as I didn't find any way across those small rivers. It's surely fun to traverse 700m through those bland outskirts... So far the game feels underwhelming and I hope it will a bit more things to explore as soon as you take control of Connor.

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (PS4)

Started playing this yesterday and I'm really digging the artstyle. The gameplay is a typical Wonder Boy, though. If you don't get used to the hit boxes the health will go down way too fast. And even though I'm playing on normal first I have to say that I have more problems with the normal enemies then I would like to have. xD Also tried Hard-mode and all I can say is: Why does it have to include a timer like the original Wonder Boy? I hate timers. :|

• Like 1