Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Serious Sam 4 (PC) - Bought this back at launch in late 2020. Hearing talk about the PS5 port got me wanting to play it again. New things added this time are skill trees, gadgets, and side quests that give access to other weapons such as a grenade attachment for your shotgun, or the FRPCL (that's short for flaming rocket-powered chainsaw launcher... it's a homing weapon with serious power, but the FRPC ammo is rare so you'll need to use it sparingly). You can also gain the ability to dual wield larger weapons, even a pair of cannons.

Right off hand quite a few games 
At least two of these are a bit more regularly though
Pokemon Go-Daily 
Fall Guys- at least a few times a week
Blue Reflection Second Light
Flynn Son of Crimson
Aria Chronicle
Rune Factory 4
Alwa's Legacy
Monster Hunter Stories 2 Wings of Ruin
Monster Hunter Rise
World's End Club
Metroid Dread
Shin Megami Tensei V
The Caligula Effect 2 
Record of Lodoss War Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth
Grow Song of the Evertree
Disco Elysium
Kena Bridge of Spirits
Godfall
Poison Control
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Okami
Spyro the Dragon

Pokemon Legends Arceus soon to be added
Played quite a few random indie games I bought as well.

I’ve started quite a lot of games at once which I wish I hadn’t done but hey ho. Going to get a few of them done before starting anything else;

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart

F1 2021

Dirt 5

Ghost of Tsushima

Spider-Man MM
Sly 1

Among Us

GTA III

A lot of them could be finished/tidied up in a day or 2 but I’m now back at work so not got as much time to play but I will get round to them!

Getsu Fuma Den Undying Moon (PC) - A pleasant surprise from Konami, currently in Early Access on Steam. This year it's going to get a Switch (and hopefully PS4) port. The main developer is an indie studio, GuruGuru. This is a 2.5D metroidvania/roguelite with an Ukiyo-e art style, with the hero Getsu Fuma fighting demons in Jigoku. Different kinds of weapons like katanas, gauntlets, chains, bows, caltrops, and the Lily of the Valley (a bomb that does high damage, with a considerable cooldown time) can be found in treasure chests.

Been playing Fire Emblem Fates Conquest on the 3DS, it's a great game and my first FE game. I have been so enthralled with it, I haven't been spending much time on Yakuza Like a Dragon (PS4) which is also a great game. Just been torn between these 2 games since Christmas. It's a good problem to have all things considered. 

I have quite a few games in my backlog but i'm mainly focused on two right now:

Wolfenstein 2 (Mainly for the UR trophies, completed it a couple times before but the first time on this account).

Dying Light (Hoping to get the platinum before Dying Light 2 - Stay Human releases and try to platinum that too).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing a little less in general recently, for me anyway. Been a lil busier than usual and don't want to end up juggling too many games, and end up not playing a few for 2+ weeks and forget what I'm doing again.

Parasite Eve 2 - Not enjoying this as much as the first game so far. I don't usually mind backtracking, but the insane amounts of backtracking in this are tedious. Don't like how this feels a lot less like a unique RPG, and more like some kind of Resident Evil clone, complete with tank controls, which I'm pretty sure the original game didn't have.

Threads of Fate - Playing as Mint, whose a lot less annoying than I've frequently heard. The game doesn't seem to take itself seriously at all, and it's an amusing change of pace to have a protag whose end goal is world domination rather than saving the world or some such. It's not perfect and it has some frustrating moments and controls, but it's a serviceable enough little action JRPG. Doubt I'll replay it as Rue as it seems to be largely the same gameplay-wise, with only one unique dungeon for each character.

Breath of Fire 3 - Much, much better than BoF 1 and 2. Which is to say, it's like regular Pepsi compared to Pepsi Max that's been left open for over a week and gone flat and a bit tasteless, more tasteless and flat than Pepsi Max normally is, which I'm not sure is entirely possible but I've already written this analogy now and I'm sticking with it. It's still kind of just a standard JRPG for its time, but it does have some interesting features, such as the masters and fairy village, which is weirdly engrossing. Its story is a bit more interesting than the previous entries as well, and I appreciate that it tries to keep things fresh with a few different mechanics unique to certain areas or sections of the game. The dragon fusions are also fun to experiment with, and I've very happy with this system for Ryu's transformations, especially compared to BoF 2 where the dragon forms were literally just attacks instead of actual transformations. Surprisingly decent translation for its time too, especially when BoF 1 and 2 had God awful ones. My main complaints would be that the game doesn't always really tell you where to go next or even drop hints (previous 2 games were way worst for this though) and it feels somewhat difficult to keep all your characters equally levelled, with grinding often not resulting in much EXP or money earned.

Trails in the Sky - Finally started my foray into the Kiseki games properly after they've been in my backlog for 8,523 years. Only completed the prologue so far, and I can't say I understand the hype yet, but I'm sure I'll get there. I hope. The combat system is nothing to write home about, but it's not completely generic so that's a plus. I also very much appreciate the ability to speed things up (playing on PC) with the boost function. More turn based JRPGs need this, really helps with the grind and when getting into battles with weak enemies.

Final Fantasy IV - PSP version. I also have the 3D version on DS that I'll likely never play. Decided to play this version for Interlude and After Years, which I hear are shit so they should be right up my alley with my machoistic taste in games. It's decent so far, not much to say really, it's old Final Fantasy. First FF to have ATB combat which I guess is a nice change of pace? I did originally play most of this back on the GBA but I don't think I ever finished it.

Yokai Watch - This has been sitting in my backlog for a while since I picked it up brand new for like £3 from Argos a few years back. Checking around now, out of curiosity, it seems like you can still find factory sealed copies for £10 and under, so I'm going to have to assume this game sadly sold like ass here (I know it didn't do that well in America at least). Anyway, it's very reminiscent of Dragon Quest Monsters, far more so than Pokemon, somewhat to its detriment, as I really don't like the recruitment system being "just chuck some food at this Yokai and possibly maybe it will join you after the battle". I've had so many that just join without me giving them any food, then a specific Yokai I'm trying to catch doesn't join me even after encountering 10+ and giving each one their favourite snack. Also not a fan of the fact you can't really control your Yokai outside of shuffling them about, telling them what to target and activating ultimate moves (which involes doing dumb shit on the touch screen). Quibbles aside, it's a decent enough monster catching game, and it looks gorgeous for a 3DS game. It's clearly aimed at a young demographic, and I do think I would have loved this game as a kid, but alas, I was born a millennial.

Edited by SuperSmexy500

Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem (PC) - A standalone expansion to Serious Sam 4 (this should come out on PS5 later on as well, since SS4 recently did). This one adds some new enemies like Hoppers, Legionnaires (like the Zealots but carrying a shield), and the Draconian Burner using a dual raygun instead of the Pyromaniac's flame thrower. Your assault rifle is switched out for the AK-74MX. Some of the gadgets you can find are the TACT, short for Topographic Artillery Call Targeter which summons a massive missile strike after you paint a certain area, and a hacked enemy drone.

Jade Empire Limited Edition - XBSX

I own the Disc Version so just put it in and here we go with 4k version

Some SNES games on the Super Famicom - I started Star Ocean as I want to go through the series in Chronological order based on what I own, Loving this tbh.

On the Sony platforms

Allot of EDF on the Sony consoles, EDF 2 and 3 on the VitaTV, EDF 2025 on the PS3, EDF World Brothers on PS4

Why did you Join the EDF?

I'll Think about it tomorrow!

Nothing Special, I was bored so I decided to play the old Smackdown games. I'm playing 8 King of the Rings in 8 different games, and those 8 winners will be in a 9th King of the Ring match to determine the Emperor of the Ring. 

Current Results:
Smackdown 1 Winner: Billy Gunn
Smackdown 2 Winner: Shawn Michaels

Smackdown: Just Bring It Winner: William Regal

Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth Winner: Steve Austin
Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 Winner: Marcus Cor Von

WWE '13 Winner: The Rock

WWE 2K14 Winner: Batista

WWE 2K15 Winner: Bad News Barrett

WWE 2K20 Ultimate Winner: The Rock 

Smackdown vs. RAW 2009 was originally on the list, but I don't know if it's me or the game, but it freezes constantly when I attempt to play a match. 

Edited by Viper