What does your trophy advisor say your next plat should be

JEDI_BROTHERS

35 minutes ago, dertswa687o said:

If you're really really slow and inefficient maybe. Most people finish in 400-600 hours. This will be my 3rd time completing the game and it only took me 230 hours or so this time.

I saw a guide that said 400 - 1000 hours, and this is your third time doing it? Full respect to you 

13 hours ago, BadRep24 said:

It's Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet, but I'd rather treat that game as an unimportant mess of a filler.

This is completely off topic, but i'm quite intrigued on how you managed to plat Super Meat Boy in 36 hours. Tell me your ways ?.

As for my trophy advisor, it would be The Walking Dead Season 2, even though it's a 100% and not a plat. I would like to finish it up, but it got delisted from PS Now, and I no longer have a PS3...

Actual platinum from my advisor would be Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations, which also got delisted from PS Now.

Edited by Mathology12

20 minutes ago, Mathology12 said:

This is completely off topic, but i'm quite intrigued on how you managed to plat Super Meat Boy in 36 hours. Tell me your ways 1f62e.png.

As for my trophy advisor, it would be The Walking Dead Season 2, even though it's a 100% and not a plat. I would like to finish it up, but it got delisted from PS Now, and I no longer have a PS3...

Actual platinum from my advisor would be Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations, which also got delisted from PS Now.

A year of practice. 

Now, back to the subject, I’m not sure about touching that Syrup game that is stuck in my Advisor. It’s a filler in my library and it should be left buried.

3 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Isn't syrup one of those 30 minute platinum games or sumin

Ratalaika, yes. I gave up halfway on that game, because I'd rather invest my hours on something else. It's unholy-of-f**k-who-knows boring.

Edited by BadRep24

FarCry 3.

Borrowed it from a friend in 2013, so I didn't have an online pass to use with it. He said he would help me in split screen, so no sweat. I even managed to get two of the six co-op missions done before I reached the level cap for the online trial, but I was expecting to get the rest done with his help. He came over a couple weeks later, after I had finished the rest of the game. We died a couple of times on the first mission we tried and then he said he was sick of it and that he wanted to play something else. We switched to CoD Ghosts (which I started on another user because I don't like CoD and didn't want it on my account) and before leaving, he asked for his game back and I promptly returned it to him.

Now I got that damn pass for free on the store, because suddenly all online passes became free. I'm planning on buying the game next month, with MW2 (another one I borrowed and returned before finishing). I'm saving this to be my 100th plat, I think it would be well deserved.

Edited by Joao-OLVR
Grammar.
  • Like 1

Energy Balance

I forgot I even got that game in a sale a while back. I stopped cause there is no reasonable way to finish it without using outside tools. Someone had to make a solver for it that takes a lot of time per puzzle to set up.

Lego indianna jones. 

One of the first games on my profile and before i cared for trophies and ended up with around 75 percent completion. Ive been saying im gonna finish it for about 7 years now but never got round to buying it again

Edited by dannyswfc9
Typo

Kingdom Hearts 3, I am at 94% completion and only have the synthesis and getting to level 99 left. I should get this within the next 1 or 2 days, I've been playing this game all the time and tearing my hair out over those stupid mini games. Thank goodness they are out of the way, they stressed me out and my hands would be shaking afterwards. 

• Like 1

Days Gone. I would have already obtained its platinum had the last 2 story trophies not glitched on me, but I'll return to it after I complete the challenge mode first, although I've been prolonging it after making some brief progress on it last month. I'll have to do a NG+ run anyway for the 100%, but I'll be prepared by backing up my saves before those missions to prevent it from happening again. 

Edited by VoxAnimi

Ugh, 2 of my top three are to get the platinums for Color Slayer, a tedious game.  I just have distance left to go on both my PS4 and Vita versions, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do them.  I should just grit my teeth and get them out of the way.  As a new trophy hunter, here's a question I've been wondering about.  For games like this that require very little attention to finish off the last trophies, is there any rule on this site that says I can't play both copies at once?  Basically to get the last trophies, I just have to press the x button every now and then to restart the level, but I may start getting trophies that coincide with each other, making it look odd because I might have trophies for 2 games within seconds of each other.  Does that matter or is it a normal practice that isn't an issue?