Trophy Thoughts

Sikutai

4 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Probably made by the same devs who still haven't made 3M SPAIN FOUNDATION - STEM+VR https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4343-CUSA18184_00-0000000000000000 syncable. :/ Likely to be two trophysets is my guess. 

Yes, 3M SPAIN FOUNDATION - STEM+VR EUR and NA (two sets) is still not syncable. I've tried emailing the devs, but they're lazy or incompetent. Whichever. 

Ah thank you for clarifying

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Probably made by the same devs who still haven't made 3M SPAIN FOUNDATION - STEM+VR https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4343-CUSA18184_00-0000000000000000 syncable. :/ Likely to be two trophysets is my guess. 

Yes, 3M SPAIN FOUNDATION - STEM+VR EUR and NA (two sets) is still not syncable. I've tried emailing the devs, but they're lazy or incompetent. Whichever. 

@NekoRave Here's another one for you :(.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, X711X901X011110X said:

Isn't 3M the company that make face masks? 

Just one of their many products. Their most famous probably being Scotch Tape and Post-It Notes. 

Given the grammatical errors in the trophy list, I'm curious as to if 3M actually developed this. I'm sensing a "Cease and Desist" letter is coming in 3...2...1...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FinalFrank15 said:

So it's a VR game?

Which makes very little sense if so as children (who they are targeting for the most part) are not really supposed to be using VR (I mean I doubt people follow that rule, i get it.). It boggles my mind they wouldn't make the game both VR and standard. 

5 hours ago, StylerX01 said:

Where did you get this info?

9x0ObaX.jpg

f4a2K7V.jpg

There are 2 platinum versions of this free VR game that are unsynchronized [EU & NA]. I don't know what the third 100% version is.

Edit: Thanks to @HuntingFever for letting me know how to add high quality photos via Imgur, didn't uploaded so much photo's in the past^^

Edited by Infernofeuer1
Spelling, High quality pictures added
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

56d86b-1593806063.jpg

10fc45-1593806324.jpg

There are 2 platinum versions of this free VR game that are unsynchronized [EU & NA]. I don't know what the third 100% version is.

Those links don't work :(. You're better off uploading the screenshots to Imgur, then copying and pasting the links they give you.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

I have this "game".. but as of yet have not played it since you NEED to have 3 DS4 controlers, move controllers do not count/work with this. I had no idea this had trophies though since it never put any on my machine. I hope they are not completely bugged like those for Mars Odyssey VR in that they WILL NOT SYNC and will make your trophy page lag for a few minutes while it attempts and eventually fails to sync.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A week or two ago I thought it'd be a fun contrarian idea to do this trophy set but I've never done a playlink title & didn't realise you had to use a phone. No way I'm fucking around with bullshit like that. For those who have a better attitude about this stuff, I did find the phone app.

Saw it here first & wondered if this sort of thing is legit: https://apkgk.com/com.presentys.mfundaciondownmobile

That site does have a play store link though: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.presentys.mfundaciondownmobile

Yeah I dunno if that's going to help anyone out since I never tried putting it on my phone or not but that's definitely the app required for this trophy set.

• Like 1