How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

Between 15-20 i recon. Everytime i win im expecting the 20 wins trophy to pop by hasn't so far.

Wins are getting harder because people are getting better and there are lots of griefers now.

Some guy grabbed me on perfect match threw me off but fell off at the same time. Bet they were still laughing there head off tho

• Like 2

I think like 16. But I've reverted to my finals choking ways. Made 7 finals from 10 starts today, even won all Fall Balls which I don't usually do. But lost all 7 finals, and am probably up to 15-20 losses in a row counting previous sessions. No wonder I'm level 39 with less than 20 wins, all these deep runs followed by chokes lol. I wonder what level I would be if I had just the 16 wins and then first round eliminations (or quits like Infallible chasers) in every other start.

I have won every event once (and I believe Fall Mountain twice) so I guess I have a chance no matter the final.  I still cringe when I see Hex-a-gone coming.  Or Royal Fumble but that has few people in it so you know when it’s coming.  I need Jump Showdown to show up more often.  

If I can make the press on to Level 40 before the end of the season, I should have 7 episode wins and 20 race wins by then at my current pace.

7 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

I got my 1st win yesterday. I was so happy and my wife just rolled her eyes lol

Not going to play  season 2? 

Congratulations on win #1!

Most of the trophies left for me are the win related ones and right now I don't feel like going for Infallible. Plus, I  got this game to mainly play with my younger brother and he is bored with it already. So I think I'll just grab what I can easily and be done. 

15 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Congratulations on win #1!

Most of the trophies left for me are the win related ones and right now I don't feel like going for Infallible. Plus, I  got this game to mainly play with my younger brother and he is bored with it already. So I think I'll just grab what I can easily and be done. 

im in the same boat - my son who's 4 loves this game, and changing outfits etc.

So I play with him, and if I get a trophy, so be it. I'm not chasing trophies for this game.

• Like 1

Fame level 35, just got win number 6.  I was around fame level 20something before getting my first win.  Was starting to think I'd never win.  Feels easier to get wins now after getting used to the controls and minigames, I guess.  I'll never get the platinum, though.  Probably end up with most trophies, except for Infallible and Squad Goals.