What PS5 games are you most excited for?

psycho_clank314

If I get one anytime after launch, it'll be these two games that I get right away. Maybe the spiderman game too.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Horizon Forbidden West

1 hour ago, Kazzerscout said:

and to some extent Godfall. that game looks like a nice fun time on the release day to me. 

I was thinking the same thing. If it's one of the only ones to launch on launch day they might count me in lol.

9 hours ago, Asimb0mb said:

You'll be able to play the PS4 version of Cyberpunk on PS5 from day one. PS5 upgraded version won't be out until Q1 2021 at the earliest.

Considering thats probably around the time most people will have to wait until to actually get their systems, id say it could be worth waiting to play it on next gen!

Horizon Forbidden West

Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Deathloop

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

I'm really excited for all these games that I listed and others that have been announced. But Kena: Bridge of Spirits to me has been the biggest surprise so far. I'm getting a Legend of Zelda vibe with the whole sense of fun, adventure and exploration. But also has that whimsical charm of a Pixar film as well. I'm hyped!

• Like 1

1. God of War sequel (possible 4K60 remaster of the 2018 games as well?)

2. Horizon II: Forbidden West (and original remaster as above)

3. Spider-Man: Miles Morales (again, with remaster)

4. Resident Evil 4 Remake (along with the inevitable 8K 120 FPS Ultra Mega Hd Super Special Edition with even blockier background textures)

4. Next Final Fantasy games (XVI and upcoming VII Remakes)

5. Next main Kingdom Hearts... nah who am I kidding, that'll be on the PlayStation 7

6. Ultra special awesome remasters of all PS3/4 Naughty Dog games

Y'all are gonna bitch about remasters and I'm gonna lap em up because I'll eat up almost anything that devs I like will throw at me and I'll be a good puppy 

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 1

1. Horizon: Forbidden West

2. Spider-Man: Miles Morales 

3. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

4. Deathloop

5. Godfall

There's a space after 3 because the first three are absolutes, like I'm completely on board with them...want them right now! But the other two I have interest in but there's still a wait and see mentality to them. This gen introduced me to Dishonored which I'm a big fan of now (I really want Dishonored 3), and Deathloop just looks like a more gun focus knockoff of it...but...at the same time, is that entirely a bad thing? And Godfall, I'm a massive Borderlands fan so if Gearbox is working inside of their wheelhouse here with looter game...just swords instead of guns...then I can get behind it. It's just what we've seen so far hasn't blown my mind.  

• Like 1

In Order:

1. Returnal (Love Housemarque games)

2. Balan Wonderworld (Gives me Puppeteer, Mario Odyssey, and Spyro vibes, all rolled into one)

3. Sackboy A Big Adventure (LBP in is my top 10 favorite games of all time)

4. Scarlet Nexus

5. Kena: Bridge of Spirits

6. Little Devil Inside

I am excited about several others, but I didn't want to make a long list.