All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Master of Malachite Unlocked all Talents in Green Magic branch Tip of the Spear Defeated All of The Six Shroudfane Surveyor Completed all Shroudfanes Magnus of the Order Elite Get all other trophies
  3. spacer.png

Lara Croft offers you a Pepsi cola. Will you accept?

4. Something else of note. I'm so pissed off right now cuz finishing the game again with the remainder main quest corrupts the Current save to the save file before the patch. I just lost like all the final character salamander progress and boons I've since collected, after the patch came out. I'm not as mad since I got the trophy unlocking the friendship for the last character but just want to give a PSA and friendly reminder to those who are going for this. Very annoying it set me back quite a few boons.
  5. Yo all! I'm back from my holiday to Japan and ready for all mayhem that is the PSNProfiles forums...

1. Helyx

Helyx

I think I saw you in Shogun.

6. Pretty old thread but since I'm working on the platinum I can give some advice: First thing you'll need oil & the flamethrower. Sneak behind the guard that it's on his right side, you can sneak there by going in the connected houses just on the other side of the lake. 2. Backstab that guard then run to the left & kill the guy with the rifle. After that keep running to that guy in blue near the rock, you'll see him. Get there and extremely quickly talk to him & then he'll start fighting on your side. While he's busy with Juzou kill all the small enemies maybe get some hits on Juzou too. 3. After the guy in blue dies ( he's going to quite quickly ) just run away from Juzou anywhere until his health bar dissappears. After it disappeared run back quick & backstab him. 4. Now he only have 1 bar left. Use the oil then the flamethrower & he'll be stunned while stunned for 2-3 secs give him hell, back up & repeat until you run out of emblems. By that point if everything was as planned he will have half of healthbar. Now just parry him a bit & get as many hits as you can. That's it. Once you get used to the parry the game will inevitably become a lot easier.
  7. An update on Well-Travelled for those still struggling with trophies. Just beat the final chapter with the final boss areas to unlock the trophy. Source: Me, I just unlocked it
  8. Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP trailer is coming soon along with an official release date.
  9. Does the PS5 version take advantage of the DualSense (haptic feedback, adaptive triggers)?
  10. Well I'm only joking (maybe). But I finally beat the first level on Hard mode. I just used 3 controllers for extra lives. Just barely made it though so maybe four controllers is better.
  11. #183 Rainbows, Toilets & Unicorns (PS4) Platinum Rainbow I'll never get unicorn flavour again Where the hell do I start with this one? This is probably the most random platinum on this page, and certainly the most random one I've ever done haha. I had a spare £5 on the PlayStation Store from redeeming accumulated PlayStation Stars, saw this going for £2.26 on sale, looked on here that it had a fairly common platinum, and I was like what the heck, for redeemed Stars, why not? I could sum up this game like this. It is a cross between the arcade shooter Galaga and the Medical Marijuana sequence from The Simpsons episode "Weekend at Burnsie's", with pop culture caricatures. That's the best way I can sum it up. It's a VERY short game with only 5 levels for each of the 5 worlds, nothing much other than that, and each world can be completed in 20 mins. However, you die in one hit and have to complete all 5 levels for each world in 1 go, so it will probably take about 1 hour for each world, accounting for practice. A very short but tricky experience, as the precision of your on screen character has to be pinpoint to avoid being hit. And I've never been good at vertical shooters! Date Completed - 24th April 2024 My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 6/10 My Game Rating - 3/10 Hardest Trophy - Nikky Mouse
  12. You can't just ignore some sidequests that don't give manuscripts, some sidequests are required for others. Best thing is to Chapter select 13, and do all classified intel and sidequests while abusing Chocobo stops for HP & MP regen (Be sure to leave Tonberry King for Johnny's sidequest or you will have to kill it twice) (Cushion are sold everywhere and they are extremely cheap) FYI: For can't stop won't stop sidequest, just do the battle arena step and ignore the rest. All other sidequests are pretty easy, especially with fast travel.
  13. Does anyone know about the 3 New "Creation Club" packs? Just went on to download all of my previous stuff from there and all the new Enclave stuff isn't here? 🤷‍♂️ No problem downloading the Game itself and the DLCs tbf 👌
  14. I decided to join and submitted my checklist. Games I have completed so far: ff14, ff8.I don't qualify for any badges yet. I'll probably complete my next one very soon. I'm looking forward to keeping track of my progress!
  15. I have a save that already redeemed 100k tickets and just tried to redeem a few more... no trophy. To be honest, I probably won't play this again if I have to do Nuka Cade again lol
  16. Today
  17. Well to the people that have played this how was the platinum journey and were there any trophies issues, cheers.
  18. Quantum Theory on the PS3 had a pre-order dlc bonus for a weapon in the multiplayer mode, that was never made available on the store. It is also insanely OP https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/07/21/preorder-quantum-theory-unlock-some-stuff.aspx Tecmo Koei today announced the preorder bonus for its upcoming shooter Quantum Theory. Players who reserve the game at GameStop get access to a pair of characters and a weapon for use in the game's online multiplayer. "Before the Diablosis – the living material infecting the tower and the populace -- Shiranui Heavy Industries and Murakumo Inc. set out to protect the world. The two private security firms were notorious for both their technology and their ruthlessness. Use these two exclusive pre-Lost Age characters (Shiranui Merc & Murakumo Merc) and exclusive SHURA-KZ28 weapon in online matches."
  19. Does the PS4 version get any sort of bumps for being played on a PS5? I still have the original list to work through.
  20. I checked my save from when I platinum the game 9 years ago, it took me 81 hours to platinum. So you are correct, it doesn't take 125 hours to platinum.
  21. Here is a comparison of the bunny suit between the 1.0 physical disc copy, versus the digital version that the reviews/day 1 version has https://ibb.co/M5MF8t5
  22. FInally got the Rebirth plat today! Now time to go back to finishing off Theaterhythm and the new DLC for FF16. I suppose once I'm done with everything I'll return to Mana and the PS4 version of CC - never played the former, just need to find a Vita, and I could use an excuse to play CC again!
  1. Load more activity