All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Good job on Rebirth! So glad you joined!
  3. Only if the host creating the room is low-ranked, the bot will gather in 30 seconds after the room is created (matching begins). This is the same for both offline and online. If no one is in the matching, you can easily boost it by starting the matching with a low-ranked alt in the cross-off and then joining with your main account. The bot is very weak and you can almost always win by just starting on auto. When the new season comes, the ranks will not be completely reset, but only lowered by about 5-6 ranks. In Japan, this time of year is called Golden Week. I believe a large amount of gold is rewarded as an event related to its calling. Therefore, I don't think there will be an event where more money can be earned until next year. And I don't think this game will last until next year.
  4. 15 mil for trophies befor counting games owned? Yeah, instantly. I'd have a hard time getting the Ace Combat 5 plat, but I'll just play my ps2 version, or use a minute fraction of the money to pay someone to account share.🤣 Edit, I'd do it in a day after auto popping all the possible ps5 stacks. Might as well maximize it right?😅
  5. Yeh I thought i had the wrong edition so rushed and bought it…. already started the download so no refunds. Balls.
  6. Thank you for your detailed review! I got a first idea of the defferences of the games. I actually like games with a big open world and much to see. But I'm open for more personal opinions 😊
  7. I read somewhere psplus version will get the free upgrade too but it's some bug on Bethesda's side (oh, the irony).
  8. Only English is allowed in the forum. Translation: If you dare to make the platinum, a quick tip with this trophy, the structures you only craft it with are all, you don't need to hit it with the hammer, and the wedge roof can only be placed with the wedge foundation.
  9. Hello everyone.I plan to increase my completion rate and reduce the number of unearned trophies. I've actually been doing this for almost three years. Based on my game list, are there any fun and short games? This is my game list:https://psnprofiles.com/Ezio_Xevil By the way, I use Google Translate
  10. Si te animas a hacer el platino , un consejo rápido con este trofeo , las estructuras solo con que la craftees es todo , no hace falta que la golpees con el martillo, y el techo de cuña solo lo puedes poner con el cimiento de cuña.🫶🏼
  11. Pretty much the same, but a Wii and an N64 have been added to the mix since I posted this. And also forgot to add PSP to the "used to own" list. I also had this horrible piece of shit when I was really young, anyone else remember this? It went on your head and you only saw gameplay through the one eye piece, and it was all red similar to a Virtual Boy, but almost all the games played exactly the same just different IPs.
  12. I'm in the same boat. With only one trophy on the old launcher. You could only hide the game.
  13. The NG+ isn't bad since they are changing some things from the original run. New abilities are welcome, the problem I've had with NG+ runs is when nothing is changed and it's just a big exercise in repetition. This does not look to be the case with SB though.
  14. You are allowed to have an opinion and people are allowed to criticize it since it's posted publicly. It goes both ways. With that said I don't mind the New Game plus trophies, I just don't understand why they tend to release them as a DLC on day 1. Just add them to the base list and if you add DLCs for new content later down the line, so be it. I can't wait to find an opportunity to play this game.
  15. By "multiple" I meant the... multiple... groups that function independently from each other, since the skill tree(s) isn't one whole list. There's even more unlockable groups beyond the base three 👀. Again, the modules I named serve the function armor would. They can be applied to Eve regardless of what she's wearing. Because it has that usual shameful-looking aesthetic that looks like an after-thought or out of place (like with the the yellow bunny outfit variant which hasn't been posted here). I could blindly go along with your argument as far as even saying "im sure some were internal design changes", but I'd definitely know others were still censored. So in this case it's just a numbers game, and the number is understandably irrelevant. About that. I think swimwear type outfits generally have different/less strict rules related to cleavage under censorship, so... etc.
  16. It is pretty normal for people on this forum to do that. Difficulty is different for everybody. I consider the game to be closer to a 7, but I fully understand people pushing it higher than that. I found the Rufus fight quite aggravating for that reason. You're going to want a different build to the one you used against the Turks when fighting him. Chances are, you're going to die in that fight at least once on hard mode. The game not saving your materia after you fail in fights that allow you to change them from the cutscene prompt is a big oversight. I died to Rufus multiple times. Having to keep switching your materia back to the loadout you want is aggravating when you're already frustrated after dying. The options after dying during the multi boss fights are really stupid. I did the same thing in my first playthrough when I died to Sephiroth. I chose the second option and it put me back to the first fight with Cloud and Zack. That was like one hour wasted. They did patch it a couple weeks ago. The options are worded better now, but it's still stupid. Who is going to want go back to the first boss in a five boss gauntlet? It baffles me why the option is even there. All it has done is piss people off.
  17. Today
  18. Yeah, the scale needs to be fixed, what is variable is people skills, and thats why people always are subjective and give things a 10/10 just because they felt that way. I’m trying to be objective and the plat took me 160h, I’d say with the latest builds found, specially magic, the platinum is a 6 at best, it requires some RNG on your side and thats it. And maybe i’m the only one but i’m pretty sure the Rulers of the Outer Worlds is much harder and RNG dependent than the two final Legends Bouts; without the Brumal Form Build you are pretty much reliant on learning Gilgamesh and Sephiroth the hard way with timely parrys as well.
  19. Can we just acknowledge what a terrible trophy this was in the long term for this game
  20. People are allowed to share their opinions in an opinion thread. Shocker I know. I am in the camp of not necessarily wanting to replay the game for 100% either. Boo hoo for me.
  21. Ok I finally got the high score trophy called Ninja Master. I played the TCRI stage on Normal mode, with Leo. I kept my combo high throughout the stage and when I reached Tiger Claw, I farmed points as much as possible with the respawning enemies. If you can score about 320,000 to 330,000 before beating Tiger Claw, that should put you over the 353,000 leaderboard score. Make sure not to damage Tiger Claw too much or else the other enemies won't respawn anymore and that actually happened on my first run. And I'm pretty sure only one Turtle can get the high score so if you lose all of your continues then you'll just have to restart. Luckily this method wasn't very difficult for me. I just kept using the dive kick move then immediately used the spin attack after landing. Good luck. Edit: Also if you want to keep you combo up during the TCRI stage then you can hit the krangs as they're running away to score another hit.
  22. I believe the trophy Stick it Collect 25 items with the stickyball might be bugged, currently sitting at 26 collected with the in game tracker and it didn't pop. Still 1 area left to go to so hopefully there will be more items and maybe it pops after, but might be bugged.
  23. It's simple. This game being treated as level 8 difficulty undermines other games that are rated 8-10 for those people. Because those games are much more difficult then this one(doesn't matter in general or specifically for them). It's all relative. Basically: if this is 8 then Crypt of Necrodancer is like, what, 15/10 on that scale.
  24. Ok, so i just re-read the product description for the ps5 version for me, i own the disc version of the ps4 version thats been backlogged and never started since its launch, lol fml i know So for people like me, owners of the ps4 disc version need to insert it into their physical formatted ps5 to upgrade to the ps5 version for free i probably wont but its nice to know its available
  1. Load more activity