All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This game is one of those games I regret starting. Kid me remembers loving crazy taxi. Adult me is not enjoying this clone. it got boring and tedious super quick. They could have added some more humour or something? I don't know. They have also upped the trophy requirements since launch for ex. What used to need 100 dropoffs now needs 300 dropoffs etc. So double+ the plat time. Started the game thinking yea I fancy some silly fun.... ended with me thinking, this isnt fun. And not sure I can even be arsed to complete it to platinum even though I'm only missing 1 trophy 🤷‍♂️
  3. Does anyone actually have confirmation that CC items won't cause the 0KB bug anymore? There was a time where I did buy CC stuff (Including the paint jobs) before knowing how some of them borked the game, and it would be cool to use them all again like Skyrim (Since Fallout 4 PS5 is limited with mods, and when going for the platinum, it's nice to have different additions). Kind of want to activate but don't want to cause it to happen. (And for me, and some others, Tunnel Snakes actually caused a corruption with a savefile of mine). I don't think it takes too long to find out such a thing, but just wanted to check. Some CC are safe, like the Zetan one, the Dragonborn helm/sword, Chinese suit etc.
  4. The PC and XBox versions both lack achievements. On PC, it's still listed as Early Access, so assuming that's why no Steam achievements, but not sure how that explains it on XBox. So will PS5 have trophies? We shall see.
  5. Don't usually do digital preorders, but making an exception. Hoping this eventually comes to PlayStation, but will play on Switch in the meantime. Baldur's Gate III Deluxe Edition Grandia HD Collection (LRG) Rugrats: Adventures in Gameland (LRG) Russian Subway Dogs (LRG) Paper Mario: TYD Sea of Stars (PS and Switch) Monster Jam: Showdown
  6. Just earned :bronze: Filling the Trophy Case for earning every medal in arcade mode in a single run, a 0.1% rarity trophy, making it my rarest trophy in my collection.

1. Grotz99

Grotz99

I feel like it needs to go in your trophy case.

7. Hi Luke, could you help me with the Helldivers with the trophies?

8. Ok I finally got the Hard difficulty trophy. Just use 3-4 controllers for extra lives and you should be good. Make sure you spawn in the next turtle before the current one gets KO'd. The last level is a bit hard so you may need 4 controllers (although I did it with 3). Now I just need that high score trophy and I have no idea on how to get it.
  9. Master of IV Trophy Rarity: 64.05% Earned all trophies. Ya boi did it
  10. My first update for the challenge. https://bingobaker.com/#661163fa0d42acfc Completed N5 - Adventure - Toem: A backlog game I have wanted to play since it came to PS+ 10 thousand years ago. A really fun and cute game that was relaxing. Reminded me a lot of Bugsnax with its general gameplay. G2 - With Gorgeous Vistas - Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition: Also a long-time backlog contender, this has some beautiful landscapes and environments throughout the game. It absolutely did not overstay its welcome IMO. I did have some issues with the fox jumping in completely the other direction than what I wanted, some re-tracking was definitely needed in some places. I jumped unintentionally into tar So. Many. Times. Currently working towards I have 3 games that I am working towards next 1. N2 - Has No Platinum Trophy - Hitman 2: I recently completed Hitman 1 (only took me 7 years, 7 months, and 2 weeks) so I am currently replaying all of those levels in Hitman 2. Not trying to crunch all the levels to get this done as there is so much content here. 2. B5 - With Mystery or Detective Themes - Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter: This is going to be my 99th Platinum Trophy. This is also another game that has been in the backlog for years, I'm excited to get my hands dirty with this one. I have always enjoyed these types of games. 3. B1 - Play as an Antihero or Bad Guy - The Last of Us Part 2: This will be my 100th Plat. Super excited to finally play this game. I have been waiting for me to get to 99 plats so I can play this (as I really like the plat trophy name), plus I think the category is so fitting for it. Depending on your view, 1 of the main characters or both fall into this making it an extra awesome game for this challenge. I obviously started this challenge late and have no desire to rush this. but I love how interactive this group of people is. I think these 3 games will take me a bit as I am just about to go into crunch time at work for a bit so don't think I will get much gaming time. oh the joys of being an adult.
  11. PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, Xbox One, Game Boy Colour and Game Boy Advance. Probably adding a PS2 to the collection on the weekend.
  12. If you follow the oculi locations on the official hoyo map, they will say "You can get this oculi through this quest" and then I just look it up. Unfortunately, I don't know all of them in a simple list, but some quests you can't unlock without doing like three or four other quests. Usually it's the long winded World Quests that get you the new locations.
  13. These PSN sales, glad I dont own any of the game, buying the bundle is cheaper than buying them alone.

spacer.png

1. Jeanolt

Jeanolt

My post was cheaper, buy in jeanolt.com

2. Helyx

Helyx

Damn, that's a great price. Heard Extinction was a ball-ache though, so I'm happy enough with my $5 cross-buy from last year for the first game.

14. Haha I was the opposite. I burned a whole Saturday doing nothing but attempting that cursed Bonds of Friendship—I refused to go to bed until i beat it, and I got the winning run around 1 AM that night so I was able to sleep like a baby LOL. Having Cloud’s weapon at Level 9 really makes that big of a difference? “5-6/10” LMAO buddy Remake was a 5/10 Platinum and that wasn’t even half as hard. You live on a different planet.
  15. Got my 75th platinum!!

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. PHIL_DADDY1

PHIL_DADDY1

Congrats on the plat & milestone!

3. nestamar5

nestamar5

Thanks!

@MidnightDragon Nah.

@PHIL_DADDY1 I legit forgot 75 was a milestone

4. MidnightDragon

MidnightDragon

Oh, you told me already and I forgot. :lol: 

Final-Fantasy-4-You-Spoony-Bard.jpg?q=50

16. 12 years and 4 months later, Red Dead Redemption on PS3 is finally completed. Got the platinum years ago and just kept it on the back burner. Well after some of the recent server closures on older games I was like "Yeah, you should probably go work on those, guy." So it's finally done. 💪
  17. Following confirmation to the indefinite closure of LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)’s online features, this topic is now locked. R.I.P. all LittleBigPlanet community servers (2008 - 2024).
  18. Today
  19. Update 5: Crymachina - 32% --> 初音ミク Project DIVA Future Tone DX - 0% Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 25% Corpse Party - 8% Monster Monpiece - 74% Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - 0% Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation - 100% Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion - 0% --> 100% The Last Of Us Part I - 1% --> A Light in the Dark - 0% Punch Line - 27% Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd - 100% It's been a while since I had any progress to report. Life got in the way of gaming, and I haven't had the time or honestly the desire to play anything the past month, at least until the past week or so. I decided to try easing back into things with some short games, including Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion. This one was a fun game and was a good quick dopamine burst. I've also hit the point where I don't think I'm going to complete all the games on my list, especially Crymachina and TLOU. I'm going to use two of my three swaps on those and sub in a couple shorter games since I won't have the opportunity to use my PS5 for two weeks in May. Even if I don't finish my list, I've got a good idea of how to approach this event come the summer round.
  20. Even with Stellar Blade being released with almost no censorship I wouldn't bet a penny for LC. If you ever played it and unlocked her other outfits you know what I'm talking about. Can't trust Warner anymore.
  21. OK, someone explain the hate to me for Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier other than the meh story... the game seems pretty fun to me.

1. MidnightDragon

MidnightDragon

I find Daxter EXTREMELY annoying.

2. nestamar5

nestamar5

Dark eco shouldn't have an effect on Daxter

22. Why do we even have a next generation if all the games are taking 1 and 2 steps backwards lol
  23. Platinum 436 Magnus of the Order Elite Get all other trophies 10.55% Rare Platinum in 1 week, 2 days I enjoyed it and probably the closest thing to new Heretic/Hexen game we will ever get. 😬
  24. all versions but the ps plus one of course is the digital one i have but also have the disc n i do not wanna use disc every mfin time same for me but will let me get ps5 ver if i use disc which i am mfin not
  1. Load more activity