The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

31 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

If this exploit did not exist I think this would’ve been the hardest platformer out there to complete on PSN. 

Congrats on the completion! I bought the game myself the other day and it does looks absolutely brutal even with the exploit available. How long would you say the 100% took you in total? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Miles said:

Congrats on the completion! I bought the game myself the other day and it does looks absolutely brutal even with the exploit available. How long would you say the 100% took you in total? 

Thanks! Not sure, but I'm estimating somewhere between 35-40 hours. Great choice on picking this one up. If you seek a challenge this game will not disappoint. Good luck and have fun! ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Dustforce

Congrats! I was thinking about picking this one up after it was recommended, I’m just wondering how was the online trophy to complete? I can’t imagine there’s many players on it anymore?

• Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 8:58 PM, AuburnDRM said:

I'm (hopefully) going to finish up Geometry Wars 3 on the Vita up for another event this month, so I'm going to add that to my current list as well.

Added:

• Geometry Wars 3 Vita (1.19%)

How are you expected to do the co-op trophies? All three versions have co-op trophies, but the multiplayer is local only.

18 hours ago, Eqill5 said:

Congrats! I was thinking about picking this one up after it was recommended, I’m just wondering how was the online trophy to complete? I can’t imagine there’s many players on it anymore?

Very easy and fast to obtain. Will take you less than a minute or so. There's indeed nobody playing this game anymore, so you will have to boost it. If you're planning on playing this game in the future and don't have anybody to boost with feel free to send me a message. I have two systems so I can help you out with the trophy if needed.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Tomy_IV said:

Im in 1f60e.png   

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 ( 26%) 

2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance  ( 30% )   

3. Shadow Warrior      (Not Yet Started )        

4. Shadow Warrior 2      ( Not Yet Started )  

5. Wolfenstein ll: The New Colossus      ( Not Yet Started ) 

Awesome selection there. Just got Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance myself. Also have Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. 

9 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Can do them solo. 

PM me the details.

• Like 1

I'm going to make a change.

1. Knytt Underground - 4% Completion
  2. Batman: Arkham City (PS3) - 76% Completion ➡️ flOw (Vita) 72% Completion
  3. Hand of Fate - 56% Completion
  4. Neon Chrome - 52% Completion 27a1.png 100%
  5. flOw (PS4) - 100% Completion 

I'll come back to Batman when I hook up my PS3 again. With this, I might make it out of Tier 1.

• Like 3