The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

2 minutes ago, Thedah said:

@Copanele Was just going through the Google spreadsheet and just noticed my completion for Battle Worlds Kronos didn't get logged.

Also an update on my progress:

I'm done 19/30 gold spaceships in Little Deviants so the plat should be done soon! I have two weeks off of work starting tomorrow so I will definitely be playing more games. Hopefully I can finish Tier 2 by the end of my break.

Ok solved, must have missed your update :D 

1 hour ago, TrickyCompa said:

update #1:

1.ultimate vs capcom3  100% rarity 0.49%

2.max Payne 3 0% up to 42% now

was able to nap my first plat this afternoon now I can focus solely on max :) 

Congrats! I still struggle to find motivation to do those combos xD 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, postofficebuddy said:

Can I do Skullgirls Second Encore if I already have the platinum? If they add another DLC pack before I finish it would I have to do that one as well? 

Only if the trophies are still UR after 2 months from release of said DLC. Right now the skullgirls 2nd encore dlc is still new. 

However if you started a game and mid event a DLC appears I won't force anyone to do that DLC, since it might be too expensive to purchase and it would be unfair. 

• Like 2

I have a couple questions.

It says that participants are not obligated to donate any money for their completed games, so I was just curious who is making the donations on their behalf? Are Mori and Arcesius paying for it all? It must get very costly over the course of the event so that is very kind and generous of whoever is doing so!

I was also wondering can participants operate at their own pace? Can you work on other games throughout the event and chip away at your list over time, or are you expected to prioritize your current list?

Edited by dieselmanchild

3 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I have a couple questions.

It says that participants are not obligated to donate any money for their completed games, so I was just curious who is making the donations on their behalf? Are Mori and Arcesius paying for it all? It must get very costly over the course of the event so that is very kind and generous of whoever is doing so!

I was also wondering can participants operate at their own pace? Can you work on other games throughout the event and chip away at your list over time, or are you expected to prioritize your current list?

Arcesius and Mori will donate the amount (capped at 1500 euro). Anyone else can donate on the side if they wish so :)

And there's no expectation from the participants other than the rules. You can even enlist and not complete a single game, there's no issue about it! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Arcesius and Mori will donate the amount (capped at 1500 euro). Anyone else can donate on the side if they wish so :)

And there's no expectation from the participants other than the rules. You can even enlist and not complete a single game, there's no issue about it! 

That’s what I figured. That is incredibly generous of them! Pair of proper lads.

That’s good to know also, thank you! I just might have to sign up for this one! I’m currently focused on gunning to hit the 10k milestone as soon as possible, but I’ve got a handful of games in the backlog that would be perfect for this event, and I think this event would be perfect fun for a little inspiration. ?

2 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

That’s what I figured. That is incredibly generous of them! Pair of proper lads.

That’s good to know also, thank you! I just might have to sign up for this one! I’m currently focused on gunning to hit the 10k milestone as soon as possible, but I’ve got a handful of games in the backlog that would be perfect for this event, and I think this event would be perfect fun for a little inspiration. 1f642.png

Sure thing, once you have a list you can post it up! This event's purpose is also to give you a small boost in attempting/cleaning up those UR games from your backlog :D

2 hours ago, pot1414 said:

1. Max payne 3(0.75% / 0.35%) - 42%

You did all the pain in the ass online, with just the Rank 50 trophy and Challenge Mode, both of which can be done offline (you have to play a regular match for the Rank 50 trophy to pop).

At worst, I'll buy this game and have an unobtainable on my list. I can choose not to buy it, but despite me saying I won't, I may get this game anyway because I never played any of the Max Payne games before.

4 hours ago, pot1414 said:
  1. Blur (1.55%) - 79%
  2. Zombie tycoon 2(3.76%) - 21%
  3. Ghost recon future soldier(0.65% / 0.34%) - 0%
  4. Battlefield 3(2.96% / 0.92%) - 0%
  5. Syndicate(2.37%) - 100%

So I finally finished Syndicate and with that tier 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game was enjoyable but it needed a couple more months of polishing before release and it would have been great. There were quite a few bugs and freezes. Overall not a hard but grindy platinum.

Yeah it is now time for tier 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Look at me Copanele I'm flying, this is for you Copanele. Copanele this is what you have been waiting for.

So tier 2... Let's see...

1. Max payne 3(0.75% / 0.35%) - 42%

2. Shift 2 unleashed(1.09% - 0.56%) - 16%

3. Mortal Kombat(0.60%) - 91%

4. SSX(2.38%) - 0%

5. Brink(4.89% - 1.52%) - 0%

Congrats! No flying in this area please xD 

Btw, is the challenge mode in Max Payne 3 online related?

Also for everyone : Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown is now eligible for this event, for whoever wants to grind those 1200 matches :D 

• Like 1