Resident Evil 4 Remake

Abby_TheLastofUs

6 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

But it’s probably Germany version of the game. If prefer UK like box here is the problem. Steelbook also available in collectors edition. But strange that very popular game and only few shops have steelbook edition for sale. RE7/8 and RE2/3 was without any problem to buy

I think (but I might be wrong) that capcom games or specifically Resident Evil games contain all langauges including english regardless their country/ location release

if u are worried though then I suggest waiting until Amazon UK release the listing on their website, i think they will release it sooner or later

regarding the availability of RE steelbooks i partially agrees with u, RE 7/8/2 Remake were all easy to find and were released globally everywhere, but damn RE3 steelbook was vey hard to find cause (to my knowledge) the only steelbook version of RE3 was released exclusively at BestBuy and since am outside USA i had to wait for a sale listing on Ebay to grab it

I've never been a fan of the mercenaries modes personally so not an area I'm fussed about so hopefully they get a seperate DLC trophy list or something so I have a chance to plat this one.

I also wonder how this will run on PS4, Ragnarok ran great and I have faith that Capcom will do great job (hopefully).

2 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

Anyone else dreading the Mercenaries mode?  I'm not a fan usually due to the trophies associated with it. 

To be frank, no, but some (like yourself) might. I was not a fan of the "No Way Out" mercenaries mode (Hell Of A Sheriff) back in the RE2 remake mainly due to being locked in a small section and not given space - which, ultimately, was annoying to say the least. While off-topic - while playing RE8 and going through the base game mercenaries (before the DLC), I will admit it was not a fan in the beginning, but it was not actually that hard, even with Ethan. 

Anyways, if RE4 remake added trophies to the Mercenaries mode (which I would be surprised if they did not), I could not imagine it being super hard, especially since vanilla RE4 had "point-and-stand to shoot" controls and in the remake you have free movement. All in all, nothing a few attempts could not fix in getting a certain rank or so an such. Plus, you probably could play other characters, making it even more manageable - to a degree, of course.  

3 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

I think (but I might be wrong) that capcom games or specifically Resident Evil games contain all langauges including english regardless their country/ location release

if u are worried though then I suggest waiting until Amazon UK release the listing on their website, i think they will release it sooner or later

regarding the availability of RE steelbooks i partially agrees with u, RE 7/8/2 Remake were all easy to find and were released globally everywhere, but damn RE3 steelbook was vey hard to find cause (to my knowledge) the only steelbook version of RE3 was released exclusively at BestBuy and since am outside USA i had to wait for a sale listing on Ebay to grab it

Yes,re3 steelbook is rarest from all last re games. Maybe re4 also will be

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

I hope they add mercenaries to main list where the plat is locked behind so it does not go as common as re2 and re3 is??

I remember getting the shit kicked out of me on Insane, only to see that like 55% of the player base finished it. I felt like that fat little Keanu Reaves meme

• Like 1

Reviews are incoming the next week

AL7pFNh.png

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-5/resident-evil-4

Q2RzUqg.jpg

Urgent Alert: Baby Eagle is Missing

We need every able body available on this. We are moving every available asset to assist, including all Handlers and Analysts with digital intel experience.

We need you working on this immediately. Whoever did this may want to leave the country, so you’ll be assigned to analyze evidence and advise our agents as to their next moves. Hopefully we can figure out what’s going on to catch up to her before it's too late

Head to the secure agent portal to get started.

Agent Greene
Secret Service Northeastern Division

https://www.babyeagleismissing.com

PLgnSTB.jpg

Edited by ziggypossum
Baby Eagle is Missing
  • Like 1

I guess the demo will shadow drop today during the showcase.

I wanted to ask if anybody remembers the Treasure Map deluxe preorder bonus, its not there anymore and just wanna be sure im not missing something.

When I google it, I saw there was apparently loud complaints about treasure being hidden behind a paywall in some way, and I guess they have now put it into the game due to the complaints about it.

Does anybody remember the treasure bonus and do you know if capcom mentioned at all that they have now put it in the base game?

3 hours ago, DanielTheManieI said:

Hmm, I’m nearing 10,000 trophies total, should I make the RE 4 platinum my 10,000th? (Assuming it has a platinum ?)

obviously it will have a platinum. They won't make the same mistake as the HD remaster.

4 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

thanks. For whatever reason, it wasnt showing when i searched the store 

• Like 1

Played through the demo once and thats it for me. I loved it. There's something so odd and unfamiliar yet familiar at the same time. They really nailed that feeling of if you played the original your obviously gonna notice stuff from before but then at the same time it's so different. Like the village is pretty much a near 1:1 but at the same time its so uncanny to me with all the little changes, A new window there, a ganado is standing over there.

Just from those first 20 so minutes they set the tone near perfectly. Cant wait to explore and take my time when the full game releases, gonna be a blast. 

Spoiler

They also kept the line THE LINE "Where's everybody going, bingo?"

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I guess the demo will shadow drop today during the showcase.

I wanted to ask if anybody remembers the Treasure Map deluxe preorder bonus, its not there anymore and just wanna be sure im not missing something.

When I google it, I saw there was apparently loud complaints about treasure being hidden behind a paywall in some way, and I guess they have now put it into the game due to the complaints about it.

Does anybody remember the treasure bonus and do you know if capcom mentioned at all that they have now put it in the base game?

I remember thinking about buying the deluxe edition just for the extra treasure map. It still shows it for me through the psn app store. 

1 hour ago, prosandude69 said:

I remember thinking about buying the deluxe edition just for the extra treasure map. It still shows it for me through the psn app store. 

Thats strange, I still cant see it, it was there when the preorder went up as i remember seeing it, maybe it an EU thing

13 minutes ago, prosandude69 said:

Yeah it could be an EU thing. Are you sure you are looking at the right place? For me it shows the pre-order bonuses first and when you scroll down a bit it shows the deluxe version bonuses in the description. The last bonus is treasure map: expansion.

yea its there, thanks.

note to self: be sure to scroll the whole page first ;)

• Like 1