Resident Evil 4 Remake

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 hour ago, NMErickson said:

It’s not even October and RE and horror fans spoiled with this State of Play. Hallelujah. RE4 with VR2, Village VR, Callisto Protocol, how did we get so lucky!

Agreed! RE7, RE2 Remake, and RE3 Remake coming to PS5 later this year too. They are definitely milking it but giving us what we want. The horror genre is making a comeback and will deliver I have no doubt.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TrophyChief said:

Agreed! RE7, RE2 Remake, and RE3 Remake coming to PS5 later this year too. They are definitely milking it but giving us what we want. The horror genre is making a comeback and will deliver I have no doubt.

Yea, can’t forget about those. Hey, milking the RE franchise is a win for us! Hopefully the Silent Hill rumors are true and we get something from Bloober/Konami. That’s a franchise that needs to be resuscitated and given a good milking.

Fobia: St Dinfa gameplay reminds me a bit of RE7 and that’s supposed to be out later this month. So is the lovechild of Visage and Fatal Frame, a game called MADiSON. The Chant due out in Fall also looks good! This year and next is looking good for horror games :)