Resident Evil 4 Remake

Abby_TheLastofUs

2 hours ago, JPtheNeurotic said:

They kept the bingo 

Oh thank god. I'm playing the demo, but doing terribly at holding off the villagers. So, haven't gotten to that part at the moment (got my ass handed to me by chainsaw dude).

It's interesting though, the appearance of the chainsaw dude can happen in two different cutscenes, only because the first time, I never went into one of the buildings, so he came bursting through the gates (I ended up dying though after getting stuck in a tiny building and the enemies ganging up on me). But the second time, I went into a house, had a cutscene where Leon was closing the door on one of the villagers and the chainsaw dude was just outside already, to which Leon comments on.

• Like 2

Enjoying the vibe of the demo, but knowing how silly and not-horror the original RE4 got by the end, I'm a little curious and concerned that the darker vibes of the demo won't represent the whole game.  Really on the fence with giving this a shot later this month, but I got a few weeks to think about it.

Loved the demo. I remember that there was a glitch and you were able to kill all of the villagers with the knife, after bloking the door with a table. This demo is way more "brutal" and makes this part no easy task to people inexperienced with the genre. Also reflects how it really was to Leon to actually enter the village. 10/10 and one of the best demos since the PS3.

Spoiler

they also kept FORASTERO AHI ESTA DETRAS DE TI IMBECIL NO DEJEIS QUE SE ESCAPE TE VOY A HACER PICADILLO

Edited by Jeanoltt

Enjoyed the demo and played it a couple of times! Interesting in seeing the changes they made with this remake so far. Got the game pre-ordered and ready to dive into the main game when it drops. Give it a run, y'all!

7 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

If you want to unlock MAD CHAINSAW MODE - highlight "Main Story" in the demo menu, and while holding R1 + L1 input  ↑←↓→▢△OX

Good luck surviving this mode :D

rtxkEBt.png

God I hope cheat codes make a comeback! I remember scouring magazines as a kid for any code I could find! I also hope we get this mode in teh final game as well! 

• Like 2

On 10/03/2023 at 8:35 PM, Jeanoltt said:

Loved the demo. I remember that there was a glitch and you were able to kill all of the villagers with the knife, after bloking the door with a table. This demo is way more "brutal" and makes this part no easy task to people inexperienced with the genre. Also reflects how it really was to Leon to actually enter the village. 10/10 and one of the best demos since the PS3.

Reveal hidden contents

they also kept FORASTERO AHI ESTA DETRAS DE TI IMBECIL NO DEJEIS QUE SE ESCAPE TE VOY A HACER PICADILLO

Oh so it's not kept in, shame as I always thought that part was the most difficult part in the entire game 

On 6/14/2022 at 0:24 PM, Crispy_Oglop said:

If it shows the same level of quality as the RE2 Remake (which I personally think is one of the greatest remakes ever made in virtually all measurable ways)

Only one other remake eclipses it in my opinion and its the remake of the original Resident Evil.