Game is free for a limited time

Dethfuse

It's free until the end of the 22nd Feb - on the 23rd, the other two games in the series are going on sale and this game will become chargeable - you'll be able to buy all three in a pack or each on their own.

So, they are giving this one for free until then, so you can play it and see if you like the format - then you can buy the other two if you want more co-op adventures and puzzles :)

• Like 2

It is free in the german Store too and it wasn't there before, so today is the Release Day of this game itself in my country. Edit: It seems you have to talk to complete Strangers in this game. What a stupid game.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Thank you @Dethfuse for this info, i bought it now :) looks cool, i asked a friend to get it too...

Does anyone know how much the 2 sequels cost? I cannot find them in the German PSN Shop...

1 hour ago, A2Fast_2Furious said:

Any word on the other 2 being free as well? Heard they'll both be coming to PS on February 23.

The sequels will be paid. I would expect the price to be 20-25€ for both. Steam prices:

DuUrVZp.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

Maybe a stupid question, but is this game free to download until Feb 23rd, or free to play until Feb 23rd? So, can I download it for free before Feb 23rd, but then play it also afterwards? Or will it become unplayable after said date, until I pay?

If it's the same as Steam, it will be free forever.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

Maybe a stupid question, but is this game free to download until Feb 23rd, or free to play until Feb 23rd? So, can I download it for free before Feb 23rd, but then play it also afterwards? Or will it become unplayable after said date, until I pay?

As long as you add the game to your library before the 23rd, you should be good and you'll be able to download it even at a later date.

• Like 1