Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Sifu! (unfortunately, looks like there is not free PS5 upgrade in this game, at least, nothing on the box, or its back)

FSzPdklWIAc7EPc.jpg

Metal Slug Anthology limited #204/1800 (Metal Slug 1 to 6, X + XX)
Pre-ordered nearly one year ago.

FSzPeymWUAEX6IB.jpg

FSzPfDPXsAExDLv.jpg

FSzPfQ5XsAA1w1_.jpg

From current digital sales: MXGP 3.

• Like 4

Over the last few months I picked up a few games.

Judgment and Lost Judgement to add to my Yakuza collection. 

I decided to finally dip my toes into the Souls genre of games and got Dark Souls Remastered (which I platinumed today), Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, and Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition. 

Lastly, since it was on sale and I am trying to reach 90% completion, I picked Call of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition. 

• Like 3

DBKrlasUwAETKhV.jpg

I finally found a decent enough price to order this online tonight. Already a huge fan of the Disaster Report series, so when I heard about this being a spiritual successor that includes Godzilla, Neon Genesis Evangelion and others, I was hyped!

Edited by SmileSlice
  • Like 2

8eWC2VV.jpg

I got Hisho Same! Same! Same! & the Kikikaikai remaster boxed about 4 weeks ago, & still haven't opened them. All I've wanted to play lately is VR. Speaking of that I just got a new PSVR for $270AUD. I've wanted another one for a while now but they've been full price for years & I only spent $320 on my first one so it had to be that price or less. Very happy to have this, not least because the aroma of a new VR set is euphoric. There are also a couple of substandard VR games with online that I want to do but don't feel comfortable asking mates to play so I can self boost those now which is great. 

• Like 4

While I was on Facebook and watching videos a video appeared for an upcoming game with the name "sons of forest" which was a first person survival horror and it looked super dope!

The title of the game was not on the video so I searched the comments and I read that this is a sequel to the 2018 game called "the forest".

I watched the trailer I read the critics and searched on the ps store and I found it on discount + another good horror game called "Darkwood".

So The Forest + Darkwood (both digital)

Warhammer 40.000 - Inquisitor 

Warhammer - Chaosbane

Warhammer 40.000 - Space Wolf

Warhammer Vermintide - The End Times

Warhammer Vermintide 2

Warhammer Age of Sigmar - Storm Ground

Warhammer 40.000 - Battlesector

They were on sale on the ps store. Saved around 70% on the whole purchase, so i just bought the bunch :D Cheap as dirt.

• Like 1