Playstation's Website continues to get worse: Losing Parties, Friends, & Trophy info June 28th.

MrHealthy

3 hours ago, I-Reaped-U said:

They are implementing Discord in the near future. Then you’ll just need the discord app instead I imagine.  

The near future in this case is next year. So we will have 6 months with nothing at minimum.

9 hours ago, I-Reaped-U said:

They are implementing Discord in the near future. Then you’ll just need the discord app instead I imagine.  

I swear this is a trap.

It's a trick to catch scammers and bots, but it's going to backfire.

Taking all bets.

• Like 2

The website was absolutely awful, like most software Sony makes. Literally couldn’t even add friends through it, most of the time messages wouldn’t send either. Their app is absolutely egregious. 

I love how instead of making competent products they’ll just remove them. 

if the website actually worked properly then I’d be sad, but it didn’t.

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

To be fair, before update 8.00, it worked perfectly. After that, I couldn't see what my friends were playing in the dropdown friendlist, only in the friends tab. It wouldn't tell me how many friends were online either, the online ones were just listed on top of the dropdown list.

I think since around 8.2 or so, I couldn't write messages via webchat anymore unless there was already an ongoing conversation, so no new ones. They nerfed it bit by bit, maybe in an effort to remove it entirely eventually. Before 8.00, it was really useful to me and even now the webchat is still useful. Apparently not many users will miss it, but I will.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

The website was absolutely awful, like most software Sony makes. Literally couldn’t even add friends through it, most of the time messages wouldn’t send either. Their app is absolutely egregious. 

I love how instead of making competent products they’ll just remove them. 

The current website is garbage. The PlayStation Store website is just as horrible. Seems they can't get any competent web developer to make a functional website that is easy to navigate.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Just noticed the web chat is gone. Hopefully they replace it with something else one day. This was a huge time saver for me being able to reply without picking up my phone all the time.

RIP web chat.

Couldn't agree more.

Now I also can't see my trophies on my.playstation.com, or I just haven't found out how. Anyone know? :hmm:

EDIT:

My bad, I did not read the title carefully. :facepalm:

Edited by zizimonster