Bugsnax: The Isle of BIGsnax - free expansion (early 2022)

matigrosso91

10 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

Presented on today's State of Play. It's free and i really liked the game, so i'm all in.

I plan to include this game on my first 10 PS5 platinums so I'm happy to see there's gonna be new content (and free) because this game looks so cute and bizarre! 

• Like 2

Meh. The game was fun for what it was but it was nothing amazing. These days I try not to buy or play games until all their DLC is out as I really don't enjoy going back to a game months and months later when it's no longer on my mind and I have to re-learn how to play it. So I'm not looking forward to more trophies. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Viper said:

Meh. The game was fun for what it was but it was nothing amazing. These days I try not to buy or play games until all their DLC is out as I really don't enjoy going back to a game months and months later when it's no longer on my mind and I have to re-learn how to play it. So I'm not looking forward to more trophies. 

Read my post above when they responded to Gregg Miller confirming no new trophies.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

A lot of people like this game but i don't understand why, i have played it and it doesn't do anything for me...I just don't find it fun, stuck on 1% on my trophy list which usually means i didn't like the game.

I keep getting slated for not liking this game, i guess it has a small hardcore fanbase lol.

Its alright, but ultimately I do agree with you. Alright is as much as its getting from me.

Theres always a group of hardcore fans that don't let you dislike a game. You can find the worst game on metocritic and I guarantee it will have a hardcore fanbase of some size.

15 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

A lot of people like this game but i don't understand why, i have played it and it doesn't do anything for me...I just don't find it fun, stuck on 1% on my trophy list which usually means i didn't like the game.

I keep getting slated for not liking this game, i guess it has a small hardcore fanbase lol.

I can understand. It may not be a game for everyone. I dislike games a lot of people have liked. It's ok. We all have different likes.

Even though it isn't going to include new trophies I may still check it out.