The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

With the PS Plus games for this month and the seemingly inevitable and impending changes to PSNOW, I am making a few changes. I would expect the lineup to change, so I want to knock out a couple more games.

Might as well cheese Ark to clear that huge file from my HD. PixelJunk and Lone Survivor have been on my radar for a bit and seem to be shorter to clear off the list.

Meanwhile, been getting my gold cups in Rayman Legends to slowly chip away at the ~1800 points needed outside of the cups earned in the game. Handball 2016 is kind of a mess.  At first it feels impossibly difficult as the rival AI is brutal and lucky. Even after 20 wins or so, I feel like the other team can score on about 50% of their chances and I have little power over it. 

Tier 1

Thumper (3.12%) - 0%

Handball 2016 (PS3) (3.49%) - 0%->42%

Rez Infinite (3.26%) - 0%

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (2.07%) - 0%

Littlebigplanet 3 (1.74%) - 0%

Gun Club VR (2.78%) - 0%

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (3.62%) - 19%

Rayman Legends (PS4) (4.19%) - 0%->21%

Brawlout (0.70%) - 0%

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (3.50%) - 0%

Adding

Ark: Survival Evolved (3.51%/1.10%) - 0%

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (4.95%) - 0%

Lone Survivor (4.62%) - 0%

• Like 4

I haven't been on this thread for 3 months. All of my Ultra Rare games are fully downloaded which I'll post them at a later date once I begin of course.

Tier 1.

1. Jotun Ultra Rare 2x EU and NA 0%.
  2. Hyper Light Drifter Ultra Rare 2x EU and NA 0%.
  3. Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package Ultra Rare 0%.
  4. Invisible Inc Ultra Rare (0.43%) 0%.
  5. ???
  6. ???
  7. ???
  8. ???

I had to change and tweak for double Ultra Rare trophies for Jotun and Hyper Light Drifter. I've decided to swap In Space We Brawl into something else later.

Edited by Hinae Arimura
  • Like 4

hi @Compl3tionixt100 i see that you wrote you finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided but you miss some dlc trophies. According to the rules you need to get all trophies in a game unless they're unobtainable due to server shutdown or delisting. From a quick search i cannot see either problem so i think you haven't completed the game according to this events rules :)

@Copanele @Arcesius

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

hi @Compl3tionixt100 i see that you wrote you finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided but you miss some dlc trophies. According to the rules you need to get all trophies in a game unless they're unobtainable due to server shutdown or delisting. From a quick search i cannot see either problem so i think you haven't completed the game according to this events rules :)

@Copanele @Arcesius

Yes that is correct. Unless the DLC is delisted or the online is dead, you have to 100% the entire game. Thanks for pointing that out :)

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

@Copanele @Arcesius

Perfect no problem. I go for the DLC trophies and thanks.?

• Like 1

Ok so after taking Feb off of this comp to focus on some smaller stuff I'm ready to get back into the swing of things with Star Ocean!  I've started Last Hope as of this morning.  I'm planning my first tour through for collectibles (spaceships, treasure chests, etc.) then save collesium and bunny stuff for next playthrough.

Happy to be focusing on this again after a couple weeks.  Back to my list of long grinding.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2022 at 0:41 PM, Kishnabe said:

Tier 1:

Don't Die, Mr. Robot!  2.22% UR 71% Done

Toukiden: The Age of Demons 1.83% UR 67% Done

FINAL FANTASY XV  22.78% Platinum Rarity/ DLC  Trophy at 3.53 UR%/0.32 UR 100%   20% Done

Toukiden: Kiwami  1.73% UR  41% Done

EA SPORTS UFC 4 3:30% UR 0% Done

Laser League 0.97% UR 0% Done  --->100% February 7th 2022 

Tennis World Tour 0.92 % UR  54% Done

Terraria  2.14% UR 85% Done (Still one Ultra Rare Trophy left)--> 100% February 20th 2022

Foul Play  4.98% UR  12% Done

Axiom Verge  NA 4.94% UR 7% Done

Swapping Tennis World Tour for Ark: Survival Evolved.

Toukiden AOD is up to 74%. Almost there. 33 Mitama out of 200 left.  

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Baker said:

Call of Duty: Ghosts 2705.png

The second worst CoD I’ve played right after Vanguard. I didn’t like Extinction mode at all and the SP was also pretty bad. 

But we had some fun nights playing together. Thanks to @Mori, @HusKy and @Koro249. This was our last time playing Call of Duty together..

I made a few swaps too. Swapped in Dragon Quest Heroes II and Pure Pool for Days Gone and Wolfenstein II. And I will swap in the masterpiece TorqueL later, but I don’t know for which game yet..

My next update will be a long time from now. Not in the mood to play any of these games at the moment.

Torquel lets gooo! :D 

• Like 1