Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

Sign me up too please.

Currently: 71.71%

Goal:        77%

If it turns out to be a busy year, probably looking at ~74%.  If I get lucky again with no forced OT (fingers crossed), ~80%.  We shall see.  Got some more difficult games in the backlog that I want to try to get done too.  Idk, but it seems like the older I get, the less difficult I prefer my games  lol.  And the PS3 games on my profile are stuck where they are because I don't own the system anymore.  Thanks in advance  @kingofbattle8174 for running this and @Squirlruler for compiling the numbers.

• Like 2

Happy New Year folks! Nearly forgot it was time to join again :D

I’m back for I think my third year entering- actually reaching the goal I set remains to be seen, haha. The first year I set a goal to increase by 10%, last year I said about 8%- but I’m not quite making it still- just can’t help starting those new games. This year I’m going to say I’ll try to increase by 5.03% - surely I can do that right? :P Maybe if I get there I’ll be looking to reach 70% but considering my track record I’m going to stick with 65% for now.

Current: 59.97%

Goal: 65%

• Like 2

Checking in for first time. I decided that this year I wanted to circle back to some games that I started in the past, popped a trophy or two and left behind for one reason or another. I assembled a list of twenty of them that I own physically and decided on the 1st of each month I'd roll a d20 and commit to working hard on completing the associated game during the month. The game that gets picked doesn't have to be played exclusively, but it should be the priority and it will not leave the disc drive that month unless it's completed. A couple of the games are too long to realistically be finished in a month, so I decided not to commit to 100%ing them during the month. Just significant progress. Hopefully, I enjoy this and keep it going throughout the whole year.

I rolled the dice and for January; the game that came up was Scarlet Nexus. This is a game I bought for my daughter, at her request, but she never actually touched it. I took the plastic off and started it one day myself, weeks later, just because I was curious to see what the heck I bought. It's a pretty cool anime-looking action RPG that is pretty fun. The monsters in it are super weird and crazy. If I recall correctly, one of the early plot twists is that real people might be turning into the monsters. However, that memory is super vague. I am starting over from the beginning again. 

• Like 3

As in the previous years, I'm in. This is pretty much the only event I participate in. I failed to reach my goal last year but I'm perfectly fine with that. I actually ended up having tons of fun starting new games and not caring whether I get 5% or 100% in them, plus I've been playing mostly Battlefield 1 and occasionally V so most of my game time is in games where I'm not able to get additional trophies.

The starting point as of 01.01.2022 is 67.31%.

I will do the required minimum of 5%, making it my goal nicely rounded to 73%.

I already have a feeling I won't be able to reach it as I plan to keep playing BF for the upcoming months and I also plan to start more games from PS Now while I still have the sub. Mostly games I already know I won't even attempt to do 100% and will drag my overall percentage lower. But hey, gaming is about having fun and I'm focusing more on enjoying the actual games without worrying about stats. That doesn't mean I'm abandoning it already, I will still try to finish some of my older games I do want to replay and there to get.

Good luck to everyone!

I actually started Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes last night with my family, so my PCG dropped to 81.01% from 81.06%

But I have completed the last trophy in Iconoclasts this morning, bringing me back up to 81.03%

Currently at -0.03% progress. Great start ?

@Squirlruler My stats look fine, seems to be working as intended to me.

• Like 1